Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to properly use the live course?

folbucks coffeefolbucks coffee Core Member
in General 61 karma

Hi, I recently paid for the live course and I found that there are many tools for studying including proctored tests and office hours. Could anyone explain how to use two of them? Proctored tests and office hours.

One more question, since this is my first time for taking live classes and I am not sure how to properly use this incredible system. Any tips? Thanks!

Comments

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

I am Also doing the live courses. I did not know about office hours. Can you please explain more? I have heard somewhere that choosing one live class a day and then practicing (drilling) from that topic will help. That’s my new goal. Plus Doug 1 RC passage and 1 game a day to help teach me and keep it in my memory.

• folbucks coffeefolbucks coffee Core Member
    61 karma

@equallyyoked Hi, thanks for your reply! I just saw the office hours in the pricing page. I also wanted to know how to use them. I didn't know that they have drilling and other classes that you mentioned. Thanks again!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    613 karma

@equallyyoked @"folbucks coffee" Hey there. You can use the "office hours" feature by joining any upcoming live classes that are titled "LSAT Ask Me Anything". These are weekly office hours that you can join to ask the live class instructor any questions that you have about the LSAT or any PT questions that you'd like to review. For the "Proctored Tests", you can see more information here: https://7sage.com/event/proctored-pt-3/ on how to join and how it works.

Also, since you are new to our live classes, you can filter our events page here: https://7sage.com/events/ for the "beginner" classes. This will help you better decide which live classes you'd like to attend. Please be sure to work through the Core Curriculum while attending live classes. Although helpful, live classes are meant to supplement your work with the Core Curriculum, not replace it entirely.

Hopefully, that helps! 

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

Thank you!