Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does drilling use content from PT36+?

HH2_LSATHH2_LSAT Core Member
in General 7 karma

I'm planning to take the August 2024 test and using the new testing feature on 7Sage. I am trying to make sure the tests I take in the future are untouched by drilling. But I'm confused whether material from beyond 36 is being used. I did some drilling earlier and it looks like there are some tests after 36 that have been used. Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 8 633 karma

Hi @HH2_LSAT,

Yes, the drilling pool pulls mostly from PT 1 to 45 but also pulls from later PTs that are from the second LR sections that are skipped if you take a PrepTest using the option "Current 3-section LSAT (LG,LR,RC)."

If you would like to drill questions for PT1-35 only, you can create custom drills using our Advanced Builder. Here is how to do this:

1. Navigate to Drills and select "Use Advanced Builder"
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
      5 Filter further by typing keywords like "pt40 s2" (optional)
    5. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

See the sample GIF below:

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• HH2_LSATHH2_LSAT Core Member
    7 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    Hi @HH2_LSAT,

Yes, the drilling pool pulls mostly from PT 1 to 45 but also pulls from later PTs that are from the second LR sections that are skipped if you take a PrepTest using the option "Current 3-section LSAT (LG,LR,RC)."

If you would like to drill questions for PT1-35 only, you can create custom drills using our Advanced Builder. Here is how to do this:

1. Navigate to Drills and select "Use Advanced Builder"
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
      5 Filter further by typing keywords like "pt40 s2" (optional)
    5. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

See the sample GIF below:

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

This is very helpful! Thank you, and hope you have a great week!