Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why cant I see the results for other attempts?

GalateaGalatea Core Member
in General 92 karma

When solving, "Sequencing Game w/a Twist Problem Set 2," for example, I ended up solving these games multiple times. When I click view results, immediately after testing myself, it will show me the results that I just got. But when I exit out and come back and press view results, it shows me the results for my first attempt. Further, it will not allow me to page forward or backward with the arrows to look at the results for each of my other attempts.

I'm pretty sure I got this working correctly once. But not sure how...

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1452 karma

Hi @"Jacob Blumberg"

You can view all your completed Drills by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Just search for the Drill that you took, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results for this specific attempt. See the GIF below:

Please note that the results under the explanation videos will show your results from your first attempt.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• GalateaGalatea Core Member
    92 karma

@"Cherry - Student Service" said:
    Hi @"Jacob Blumberg"

You can view all your completed Drills by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Just search for the Drill that you took, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results for this specific attempt. See the GIF below:

Please note that the results under the explanation videos will show your results from your first attempt.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi Cherry,

Thanks for the reply. The last moment in your video shows the screen I am referencing. I have no issue finding the results for my first attempt, but if I took it more than once, am I unable to view my results for each attempt? It looks like that is what the arrows are for but they seemingly do nothing.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2023 1452 karma

@"Jacob Blumberg" The arrows under your results will not move through your attempts, sorry about that.

If you would like to review the results for each of your attempts, you will have to select each of those Drills on your existing Drills.

For example, I would like to review my results for the first attempt of the Drill I created with Sequencing Games with a Twist tag, I will select the Drill named "2 Games - SeqTwst (2) Tags - 1st attempt" on my Existing Drills. Please see the screenshot below:

If I wanted to review the results for the 2nd attempt, then I will search and click on the Drill named "2 Games - SeqTwst (2) Tags - 2nd attempt"

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• joshuakleinstuberjoshuakleinstuber Live Member
    1 karma

Cherry - when i click on show existing drills, I do not have a button that says "show results". I just see the questions, my answers, and nothing else. WHy can't I see correct answers?

1452 karma

@joshuakleinstuber Please note that you must complete your Blind Review before you can review your results. When you are done with the timed section of the Drill, please tap on the Check icon located near the bottom right corner of the digital tester in order to see the check box for Blind Review. See the example below:

Tapping on the Check icon will save your answers for the timed section and will allow you to proceed to the blind review section.

When you are done with the blind review section, please tap on “I completed blind review” followed by the “End Blind Review” button. Doing so will save your blind review answers and allow you to proceed and view your results.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I’m here to assist you.