Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study buddy?

JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
in Study Groups 990 karma

Hi,

I am looking to take June 2024 LSAT. I work FT. I am a nontraditional student with little ones. I have flexibility on a weekend, Mon and Fri. I am looking for preferably a female buddy or buddies. I would like to meet once or twice a week to go over possibly a section or two and go over how we both would approach a question type. Or we can do a RC passage together or/and can try to explain it to the other what we just read . I believe if you can explain what you just read, you are one step ahead. We can work on games together, too. I guess just someone to share this miserable journey with and be each other biggest supporter. We can brainstorm together. Please let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• glowadi18glowadi18 Core Member
    2 karma

Hi! I'm looking for a study buddy as well. I'm a non-traditional student and I'm on the fence whether to take the June or August exam. I would like to set a regimen of taking one practice exam each week and then take the time to do blind review. Let me know if you are interested.

• Katherinekim228Katherinekim228 Alum Member
    5 karma

Same here!

• laurawilsonjalaurawilsonja Live Member
    6 karma

interested!

• The MagicianThe Magician Core Member
    83 karma

Hi, also a non-traditional student and interested in study buddies. Aiming for the June test to salvage all the work I've put into LG.

• SerahhhhSerahhhh Alum Member
    2 karma

same here

• imtryinggggggimtryingggggg Core Member
    77 karma

interested!

• Pineapples_r_litPineapples_r_lit Live Member
    edited March 15 27 karma

Hey everyone! I made a discord if you want to join and we can all study together and help each other get through the exam! https://discord.gg/M8E99HzgEh