Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How often do new PTs become available?

linktolawlinktolaw Core Member
in General 18 karma

I've just started to take practice tests. I "wasted" two (testing w/LG before deciding to wait to test in August) and it feels as though there are less tests available on 7sage for the August 2024 format. I'm worried about running out before I'm done studying.

I see the most recent PT available is from 2020. It's been 4 years. Do very recent LSAT tests not become available anywhere?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1469 karma

Hi there @linktolaw

LSAC recently released PT 101 to 158 following the August 2024 and later format and they are now all available on the site.

To access them, you will need to switch the format of your PrepTests from "Current (with Logic Games) to "August 2024 and later". Simply head to the PrepTests page and look for the option at the top under the List PrepTests title. Please see the screenshot below:

If you would like to take PT 1 to 89 following the August 2024 format, we have upgraded our testing platform to practice the newly structured August 2024 LSAT format (LR/LR/RC). Now, when students are taking a PrepTest, they can choose from the following versions:

Legacy - The classic Preptest format (LG/LR/LR/RC).
    Current - The modern, 3-section LSAT (LG/LR/RC) will remain in use until June 2024.
    August 2024 - The upcoming, revised LSAT format with double LR sections, is set to become standard starting with the August 2024 exam.

Please see the sample screenshot below:

Please note that PrepTests 90, 91, 92, 93, and 94 are in the modern LSAT format, which has 3 scored sections and 1 variable experimental section (can be either LR, RC, or LG). The LG section can't be removed from these five because LSAC released it in such a way that one of the sections is experimental for either LR, RC, or LG.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• linktolawlinktolaw Core Member
    18 karma

Hey @"Cherry - Student Service" ! Thank you for responding.

Do you know if PT 101-158 are entirely new tests/questions released by the LSAC or are they remixed versions of the original PTs?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1469 karma

@linktolaw said:
    Hey @"Cherry - Student Service" ! Thank you for responding.

Do you know if PT 101-158 are entirely new tests/questions released by the LSAC or are they remixed versions of the original PTs?

Hi there, they are a remixed of the original PTs. You can use this table as a guideline: Mapping old sections to new

• wellavery672wellavery672 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Thanks for the info, I will check the link.