Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Should I cancel my score? - 7Sage Forum

Should I cancel my score?

peppy555peppy555 Live Member

Hi, I recently got my score for the September 2023 LSAT (I just finished the writing section) and I am wondering if I should cancel it. I got a 165, however, I am retaking the test this August (2024) and again this September. I have recently been testing in the high 160's and low 170's and so I was wondering if I should cancel the 165 or just let it stay. I would really appreciate the advice!

Comments

• laurabogoradlaurabogorad Core Member
    50 karma

why cancel it? It's a good score and if you score higher the schools will take your highest score anyways. I think it's a bad idea to cancel esp because you don't know for sure you will score higher.

• alexmsayrealexmsayre Live Member
    27 karma

100% keep it, especially if thats your highest score on an actual lsat yet. Thats already a really good score and anything can happen on test day.

• jrgomienjrgomien Alum Member
    44 karma

I would keep. Schools will think you did much worse than a 165 if you cancel it. 165 is a good score. Especially for your first test.

• jaw2dg-1-1-1jaw2dg-1-1-1 Alum Member
    35 karma

A 165 is a very good score. Higher than some students will ever obtain truth be told. Please don't cancel that.