Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Plan

awiugtriuwagriawiugtriuwagri Free Trial Member
edited November 2015 in General 5 karma
I'm trying to figure out the best way to make use of the 7Sage Core curriculum, the LSAT Trainer, and a bunch of grouped LR questions based on question-type (going up to PT 30) which I'm using before I go into the whole PT/ BR phase in preparation for the June 2016 test. If you've used both 7Sage and the Trainer how did you approach your studies? Is it generally advisable to go through the course and then read the Trainer or vice-versa? Would you make use of the grouped question-types at the end of each lecture on that specific type or use them later for review? I'm considering starting the whole PT/BR regimen at the end of January at the latest which would give me at least a solid 4 months before the test. I really need to structure my studies so any advice/ comments going forward would be great.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Start with one or the other (Trainer or 7sage) and then do the other one. Use study plans for both (like on LSAT Trainer website). Good way to do it. I like starting with the Trainer because it's very macro.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I like starting with 7Sage because if you can't read an argument and find the conclusion then you're never going to consistently find flaws. The Trainer takes this skill for granted a bit more. 7Sage shepherds you through the process by taking for granted that you are completely unfamiliar with all of this stuff. But really you can't go wrong either way. Just don't try to mix them during your first run through as it will just confuse you since the ordering is different.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    One of these days, (probably once I ‘m done actually taking the LSAT) I’d like to go through and make a modified Trainer/7Sage Schedule. I think it’s possible.
    7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    I’d like to go through and make a modified Trainer/7Sage Schedule.
    I'm planning on doing it! Want to collab bro?
    8021 karma
    I think it’s possible.
    Anything is possible... but until LSERTS girl over here gets her shit together I don't see anybody else nerdy enough to make it happen... :P
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    but until LSERTS girl over here gets her shit together I don't see anybody else nerdy enough to make it happen... :P
    8021 karma
    WTF did I just watch?
    7468 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Want to collab bro?
    I’m game-ish.

That was like the worst Wonder Twin Power Form ever!
    7965 karma
    I’m game-ish.
    Wow your enthusiasm just blows my hair back, Dave.

:D
    7468 karma
    Hey, I’m still in Vacation mode. Here’s what we should do: you come up with a first draft, a.k.a. the really really difficult part. Then, I'll tell you what's wrong with it. Good plan? :-)
    8021 karma
    This guy has got it figured out!
    7965 karma
    you come up with a first draft, a.k.a. the really really difficult part. Then, I'll tell you what's wrong with it.
    This is an ENTJ's dream. Yes.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor @nicole.hopkins if it's good enough I'll bestow upon it my catchers mitt seal of approval. And no this is not just so my name can be attached to the project without me personally doing any of the work...idk why you guys would think that...
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    I'll bestow upon it my catchers mitt seal of approval.
    Yes!!
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    And no this is not just so my name can be attached to the project without me personally doing any of the work...idk why you guys would think that...
    Glad to see our marketing consultations have been paying off!! :D You're thinking like, well, a monster.