Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review

abinandehabinandeh Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 91 karma
When you complete a practice test are you supposed to circle the questions that require blind review during the test? Or after the test is completed. Lately, I have just completed tests, rested, then came back and completed the entire test over again without time pressure. I think that's what blind review is, but something in my gut tells me it is wrong.

Comments

• lsathopefullsathopeful Alum Member
    268 karma
    You are supposed to circle the questions you are unsure about as you are doing the test. Then, once you complete the test, you go over the questions you circled and see if you agree with your original answer or if you would like to change it.

There's more to it, though, so I would recommend reviewing the videos on BR (I believe they are available to everyone, not just those who have an account)

The idea is to reinforce everything you do right and correct everything you do wrong in terms of your thought process when choosing an answer choice.