Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Every one can do logic games except me"

psbrathwaitepsbrathwaite Member
edited September 2014 in General 207 karma
That's a lie.
For anyone who is struggling with logic games and feels like they'll just never get it -- stick with it. It's going to be painful for a little while, a few days, maybe even a week or two, but if you go through the fire, eventually you'll wake up on morning and realize the games get easier and easier.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    I second that... I'm one of those who felt this way and (painfully) sat thru the whole process of solving EVERY single game from the sets of the ULTIMATE package by type and now games are easier for me.
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma
    So good to hear this- I'm just starting to drill logic games and it's a painful ordeal so far. It gets really discouraging but I know this is the section that people can improve on the most. I can't wait til the day that it all clicks and I can work my way through a LG section without breaking a sweat!
  • lsatcommittedlsatcommitted Alum Member
    166 karma
    Very nice to hear... cuz i spent the whole 3 day weekend on LGs and most of this week on it... and only am just beginning to see patterns... but am nowhere near as confident as i want to be.
  • kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    I'm usually okay in logic games, some -0s but also some pretty horrendous mistakes. My plan is to go through all the logic games by type untimed, but with a eye on a timer to try to push myself, and then do them all again in their sections. After you do 40 logic games in a day, you get better at them.
  • GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    This is exactly where I am at. I am not giving up. I have been trying for longer than you have, but I still haven't given up!
  • mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    @Nilesh S how long did it take you to go through every single LG set?
    edited September 2014 3438 karma
    Around 6 odd days.. I had planned to be done in 5 but it stretched out a little coz I started going slow in the end due to fatigue... but that was all I did during those days... and also... I was repeating the theory as I went along which took time and the games which I got wrong... my accuracy stared going up as I went along so repeats happened a lot less later...
  • $chedda$$chedda$ Alum Member
    72 karma
    I needed this.
  • $chedda$$chedda$ Alum Member
    edited September 2014 72 karma
    @Nilesh S....when you say you went through every game, do you mean the ones from the bundle (tests 1-30) or the games from every test in general?
    3438 karma
    I mean every game in the LSAT game syllabus of the ultimate package - the lessons listed by type... not the extra games added at the end from PT 1 - 35... I'm doing those now as timed drills...