Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling tired

SK_ImmortalSK_Immortal Member
in General 7 karma
I took the OCT 2015 lsats for the first time and I did absolutely horrible . I only received at most 3 1/2 hrs of sleep and went to do the exam on an empty stomach . Within the second section I just wanted the test to be over with ; I also guessed on a majority of the LG games . I ended up scoring a 139. I started studying again and decided to take in September 2016 . I felt like I was better prepared ; I took a full time Power Score course , studied from 4-7 hrs a day and the whole nine yards . I made sure I got a good night rest the day before and ate before taking the test. I ended up scoring a 140. I don't know what else to do , I really need assistance smh .

Comments

• Vickpetrosian1Vickpetrosian1 Free Trial Member
    139 karma
    Okay I'll be the first to tell you eating and sleep is important but only on the final week before... the main focus is to real push your brains limits on how well you process this information. Don't convince yourself just because you took the class your going to do well... you need to be really absorbing this stuff in outside of class to a point where if I told you what sort of question it is... you would know what sort of answers you could be looking for....

The question is in those 4-7 hours a day were you truly pushing yourself and constantly digging at why you were getting questions wrong? If not you need to sit down and wear a full pencil out doing problems...

If you are already doing this you need to reproach your study methods because almost everyone is able to get past 150 it's very doable I didn't score 150+ until I studied for at least a strong month or two then 160 after 3-4 months and so on ....

Ask yourself if you really are pushing yourself, and please my biggest piece of advice never feel sorry for yourself!!! Don't say poor me I'm going through so much stress ... instead tell yourself that your resilient and that you will keep pushing through adversity !!! Don't back down its difficult and takes time but you can 100% obtain a higher score !!!!
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    what was your average score for the last 5 PTs you took before the actual test?