Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting Over: ADVICE PLeaSE!

sheridan.sarsheridan.sar Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma
quick question regarding study scheduling: I began studying for Logic Games this past fall, then took the month of December off because I thought my schedule was going to change and force me to take the LSAT in Sept 2017 instead of my initially intended June 2017 test date. I am now, however, back to the June 2017 plan. Would you all suggest that I start over from scratch or more briefly review the LG's and push on? thank you!!!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27896 karma
    I'd recommend doing a few drills to get a feel for where you are. From there, you'll have better information. If you've completely forgotten everything, start over. If you just need to shake a little dust off, then you should be fine to pick up where you left off.
  • jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    Well the good news is that June is still a little ways away. You have enough time to really hit every section fairly thoroughly. With that being said, the best route would be to do what @"Cant Get Right" said above.

Do some LG sections and if you are scoring in the in the -0 to -2 I'd say you are pretty well off and should push on from there. Keep in mind, however, that you still need a lot of work in LG in order to perfect those 'weird' games we have been seeing in the 70s.
  • sheridan.sarsheridan.sar Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    thank you both so much!! @jknauf @"Cant Get Right"