Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improved from 146 to152

DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
edited January 2017 in General 279 karma
Going through the curriculum again - I'd like to shoot for anything above a 158... Is it feasible for the June test?

Comments

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    Hi, congrats on your improvement!

It's definitely feasible to score above 158 for the June test, given that you have the time to study and PT properly. If one of your struggles is LG, it's easy to improve on LG with practice. LG improvement alone can push you over 158.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Yes 1000 times over.
  • DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
    279 karma
    I missed 6 on the DEC '16 LG section... LR / RC was my downfall...
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Yes it is absolutely feasible and congrats.
  • stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    @DByrne07 well there you go, with practice you can easily make up those six points on LG. It's also very feasible to improve your LR and RC sections, they just take a little bit longer than LG improvement. definitely do a lot of drilling and take those PTs and you will get there and beyond.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, that's totally feasible. Just got to do the work and focus on quality studying.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey, grats on the improvement! :)
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    @DByrne07 said:
    I'd like to shoot for anything above a 158... Is it feasible for the June test?
    So you have to at least make a 6 points jump from now till June. We have about 5 months, I am sure you can do it. Especially because I think its easier to make the initial jump from 150's to 160's. You'll do great : ) Just keep going <3
  • lmekahellmekahel Alum Member
    161 karma
    Yeah it totally is! I jumped from a 145 to 158 after getting down the basics with Logic Games and some Logical Reasoning. You can totally do it! Don't be afraid to aim high and challenge yourself. Set your goal to be what you think is an impossible score. I really do think with enough time, dedication, and hard work you can reach if not your goal score, close to it.