Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time is always the issue for me..

jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
in General 630 karma
Hey guys! It's me again.

Although, I have just started studying not too long ago... I can sense that time will be an issue for me. I find myself rereading the first two sentences multiple times. I think this might be the case because I'm often that last student writing the test. I have ALWAYS taken my time with writing tests and knowing that I only have 35 minutes per section gives me anxiety.

Not sure how I will be able to get through this.

Help!

Comments

• DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    you'll be able to get through this with practice. It's a time sensitive test so don't look at it as a regular university test. gotta adapt to your circumstances.
  • Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma
    @jenny.bains said:
    Although, I have just started studying not too long ago...
    Relax, timing is the last thing you have to master. Focus on getting super familiar with the subject matter of the test. Timing will come later.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27897 karma
    Agreed with @DEC_LSAT and @"Darth Jurist" . If you're early on in your studies, timing isn't something you need to worry too much about now. Learn the fundamentals, and deal with timing when you get there. It's a big challenge for everyone and there's a lot you can do to address it when you're ready.