Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I BR with the 7sage question bank?

septemberseptember Alum Member
in General 163 karma

Since I make markings on my test, and I don't want to get new blank copies to BR, is it acceptable if I just use the question bank for the BR? I was thinking since the time element does not matter, using electronic questions wouldn't really hurt anything. But, of course, if it is detrimental to my progress, I can just get new copies. What do you guys think?

Comments

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

Personally, I would print another copy. I think practicing what to underline/circle/scribble is important. But, I definitely realize how much paper that can go through.

• Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
    877 karma

Are you typing/writing out the argument in your own words when you BR? If so (and I would encourage doing so), then I don't think it matters too much if you have a hard copy or an electronic copy. I don't mark up my paper too much when I BR because I'm writing/typing, so I don't think it would be a significant change.

BTW-- When you find yourself working in a law firm, prepare to be introduced to a world of frivolous copying on steroids. Not sure if that's why you're hesitant to get new copies, but if it is...you were warned. Haha.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I agree with both @AllezAllez21 and @bswise2. Printing an extra copy and typing out my reasoning as paid dividends to my studies.

Another thing I would say is no matter how deep you think you are looking at questions, you can always take it to another level. And it's almost impossible to do so if you study primarily using the the question bank because you should be following along with your pencil and not just looking at the question. Plus you can accidentally see the answer that way.

• septemberseptember Alum Member
    163 karma

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions! I will print out fresh copies.