Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Study Partner in New York for February LSAT

SapphireSapphire Alum Member
edited October 2014 in February 2015 LSAT 289 karma
Hey Guys, I'm currently out of the country and would be returning around Thanksgiving. In the meantime, I am studying on my own (using 7sage of course) and would like to know if there would be anyone willing to form a study group with me? My only means of communication would be skype for now till i get back. Thanks! Let me know.

Comments

• danielkeithusdanielkeithus Alum Member
    21 karma
    Not in NY but would be willing to set goals with another student to help hold each other accountable and maintain focus.
  • edited November 2014 101 karma
    I'm not in NY either but I'm studying with someone else from 7Sage and we were looking to form an online study group if either of y'all are interested.
  • vaughn14vaughn14 Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    Also interested in joining an online study group of sorts. How are you guys scoring right now? What are your weak/strong sections?
  • 101 karma
    @vaughnolson Diagnostic was 155, right now we're still churning through LR. Still have a ways to go on LG.
    21 karma
    My initial diagnostic was about 158 and since then I have taken a few more tests. My score fluctuates between (lowest)162-171(highest). Skype would be a great asset for studying. I find the idea of comraderie helps people focus. The group would need to be focused on the material I don't mean to be a downer but it should not be a conversational group. danielkeithusa is my Skype name.
  • jmkahn579jmkahn579 Free Trial Member
    64 karma
    Not in NY, but interested in a study partner/group to sort out the knowledge kinks. I am prep testing 170+ so it would be good match if the group is aiming and scoring near the ballpark.
    edited November 2014 21 karma
    If people want to work together add me on skype danielkeithusa. Shooting for 170+
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    Hi guys! thank you for getting back to me and I'm sorry for my late reply. I have to inform you all that now that I have returned to the US, I will no longer be able to support an online study group or partake in one. You guys would've been great if you had all saw my message over a month ago, but now it's too late. I'm sorry that I can't study with you all. But do feel free to form a study group in my absence.
  • Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    Hello Everyone! I'm Alexandra. I really need help prepping for the Feb LSAT. My initial diagnostic was a 147. I'm aiming for 168+. I live in NYC and working full time. My Skype name is Alexandra Griffiths. Thanks!