Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Anniversary to me!

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
edited August 2017 in General 1723 karma

Today signifies the 1 year marker since i started on my LSAT journey.

Stay strong, ma peeps!!

Looking forward to sharing in everyone's success come September!!

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

:)

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Welcome to the fancy club! We have free NA and SA cocktails and Dino nugget logic games for food!

4196 karma

I think around this time marks my 1 year and 8 month anniversary. It's a long time but the hard work will pay off! :)

@LSATcantwin said:
    Welcome to the fancy club! We have free NA and SA cocktails and Dino nugget logic games for food!

haha

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I've been with the LSAT for almost 6 months. It's been tumultuous at times, but I've grown to love her. I just hope that she will love me back :sweat_smile:

Good luck in September, fam!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Happy LSAT anniversary! Doing anything cool to celebrate? ;)

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Thanks yall.. @"Alex Divine" yeah im treating myself to the virus and dinosaur games. wait for it.... back to back

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    Thanks yall.. @"Alex Divine" yeah im treating myself to the virus and dinosaur games. wait for it.... back to back

What an appropriate way to celebrate :sweat_smile:

Well, when you're done, make sure to do something fun to commemorate the day!

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    edited August 2017 1997 karma

You spelled margaritas wrong.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Happy LSATversary!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

Dude, after I am done with my LSAT I am going out and partying like Freshman year. I gave up going out and drinking while prepping for the LSAT, so Margs sound pretty darn good right now.

4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

Dude, after I am done with my LSAT I am going out and partying like Freshman year. I gave up going out and drinking while prepping for the LSAT, so Margs sound pretty darn good right now.

Can you pls come to NYC and get super FFFFF'd up with me already?

I'm waiting patiently :/

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@TheMikey said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

Can you pls come to NYC and get super FFFFF'd up with me already?

Mwaha! Oh, soon enough my man. Soon enough ... :sunglasses:

4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

You're taking the sept test, right? Or are you december? If sept, come after the sept test to celebrate! :sunglasses:

I'd totally be down to meet some 7sagers just like I've met tons of TLSers and all of them have been wonderful people!

I think 7sage did like a thing last year for the sept LSAT where they had an event where they had drinks and food for those to come and celebrate? do you remember that? I think I may go this year!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2017 23929 karma

@TheMikey said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

You're taking the sept test, right? Or are you december? If sept, come after the sept test to celebrate! :sunglasses:

I'd totally be down to meet some 7sagers just like I've met tons of TLSers and all of them have been wonderful people!

I think 7sage did like a thing last year for the sept LSAT where they had an event where they had drinks and food for those to come and celebrate? do you remember that? I think I may go this year!

Yeah I remember that! And definitely not taking this cycle :neutral: I just can't take off anytime from work and that includes most Saturdays. I've also decided to work a full 2 years before applying so I have a better shot at some of the schools on my radar. I'll still be down to come to any meet up or anything that I can make it to. I believe there was something similar last year! It would be pretty neat meeting all my online friends (aka my only friends) in real life.

4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

Yeah I remember that! And definitely not taking this cycle :neutral: I just can't take off anytime from work and that includes most Saturdays. I've also decided to work a full 2 years before applying so I have a better shot at some of the schools on my radar. I'll still be down to come to any meet up or anything that I can make it too. I believe there was something similar last year! It would be pretty neat meeting all my online friends (aka my only friends) in real life.

Ahh, I see. :) best of luck getting into whatever school you're aiming for ;) but I know with your GPA, you're yehl bound ;)

It'd be wicked af to meet you bro! I'm sure you have a bunch of IRL friends, man. Either way, don't sweat it ;)