Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto play feature?

paulababq-1paulababq-1 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Is there an auto play feature that will start the next video instead of having to use the next button and hit play each time. This definitely would make things easier.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"paulababq-1" said:
    Is there an auto play feature that will start the next video instead of having to use the next button and hit play each time. This definitely would make things easier.

Nope, best way is just to hit next. I think it may be a problem to have an auto feature because there are so many problem sets and quizzes at the end of many of the videos.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

No unfortunately not; but I kind of like it that way because it makes me read the comments after each video which most of the time is pretty helpful in reinforcing the lesson.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Nope. I like it that way because you don't have to worry about it moving on when maybe you want to do something else on that video. But I guess having it as an option may not be the worst idea.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Hello - checking in on this in case it was thought about adding? When I review I'd rather have all the videos play in succession instead of stopping.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Sorry, we don't have any intentions of adding this.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Sorry, we don't have any intentions of adding this.

Ok gotcha. Thx.