Please note that as of July 6th, I am not updating this thread as much. There are far too many BR groups for me to keep track of. The newest BR groups will be at the top of the "Study Groups" category, here:

http://classic.7sage.com/forums/categories/study-groups

Please PM the author of each thread to be invited to the BR group! (Note: I am not the author!)

BR Calendar: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wNxrEU0-YfiID5upvTUlAOo8J-MvXfM2K7mvUkcD1xc/

BR groups always active through Skype! Add nikkers625 on Skype, or PM Nicole! ( @nicole.hopkins )

Q: What happens during these BR groups?

@nicole.hopkins We go through every question in the test, in order. Where LR questions benefit from diagramming, we use a white board app (links provided during the call); we also diagram all of the LG using the same app (several people diagram since some of us use slightly different methods).

Everyone takes the PT for that week under timed/exam simulating conditions. Then, those who are able BR the whole test on their own (I am often not able to BR the whole thing on my own and it's literally never been a problem). We meet on Skype at the appointed day/time (usually 3.5 hours, give or take) and go through the whole test. It's fun and hardcore.

For a lot of us, the PT's we do are retakes but everyone benefits, no matter if it's a fresh test for you or not. Feel free to listen in sometime to see what it's like (PM me with your Skype handle).

6

37 comments

  • Friday, May 8, 2015

    @8230 We go through every question in the test, in order. Where LR questions benefit from diagramming, we use a white board app (links provided during the call); we also diagram all of the LG using the same app (several people diagram since some of us use slightly different methods).

    Everyone takes the PT for that week under timed/exam simulating conditions. Then, those who are able BR the whole test on their own (I am often not able to BR the whole thing on my own and it's literally never been a problem). We meet on Skype at the appointed day/time (usually 3.5 hours, give or take) and go through the whole test. It's fun and hardcore.

    We'll restart the PT cycle in June with PT36; for a lot of us, the PT's we do are retakes but everyone benefits, no matter if it's a fresh test for you or not. Feel free to listen in sometime to see what it's like (PM me with your Skype handle).

    3
  • Monday, Jul 6, 2015

    Updated this a bit. Happy studying everyone!

    1
  • Friday, Jun 19, 2015

    And yes I was busy with finals AND yes I was selling comics on FB and arranging a podcast @mpits001889 @7sagestudentservices @megunmcdaniel762 lol sorry... but I promise to be more active as soon as I get back to Syracuse!!!

    1
  • Tuesday, May 26, 2015

    Yup!! PT 72 tonight. All at 7PM eastern.

    Tues. PT 72

    Wed. PT 71

    Thurs. PT 68

    Fri. PT 69

    Sat. PT 64

    Hope to see you there!

    1
  • Friday, May 22, 2015

    Hey y'all—BR group is happening this Saturday (tomorrow); PT63 . Must PM me with Skype handle to be added to the group !

    1
  • Tuesday, May 12, 2015

    @7sagestudentservices Sounds about right... I'd expect nothing else.

    1
  • Tuesday, May 12, 2015

    @megunmcdaniel762 I haven't seen

    @nielsinha488

    in these waters in a good long while... *tear* Our family is falling apart! I can't handle these feelings!

    Nilesh seems to be too busy selling comic books on facebook lol

    1
  • Tuesday, May 12, 2015

    I am just going to throw this out there: @2543.hopkins you can never leave 7Sage. We NEED you! I'm so excited to jump into the PT BR come June... that is when I complete these darn fundamentals *headdesk*

    1
  • Saturday, May 9, 2015

    You're the man now, @7sagestudentservices !

    1
  • Friday, May 8, 2015

    @2543.hopkins Hope you don't mind me quoting you on the main post for people who are curious in the future.

    1
  • Friday, May 8, 2015

    What exactly happens in these BR group meetings? Does everyone list their BR questions and go over them as a group? Just trying to see how/what point in my studying I should incorporate this in! Thanks!

    1
  • Monday, May 4, 2015

    Updated! Thanks @harrisonkrupnick682

    1
  • Monday, May 4, 2015

    Post for upcoming weeks -- here

    Calendar of next group BR pts -- here

    1
  • Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015

    Updated.

    1
  • Tuesday, Apr 21, 2015

    I can add folks to both the Saturday (7pm EST) and Monday (8pm EST) groups—shoot me a PM!

    1
  • Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015

    @tosin1213775 Just add me on Skype -- nikkers625

    0
  • Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015

    @tosin1213775 Tons!

    This week (will start at/around 8pm EST, maybe a bit later depending on whether West Coasters want to join):

    Weds: PT51

    Fri: PT69

    No Saturday meeting this week.

    Other weeks it's Weds/Fri/Sat. We'll likely drop the Friday meeting in August.

    0
  • Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015

    when is the next blind review session, any this month?

    0
  • Friday, Jun 19, 2015

    Back... sorry... been busy at India...arranging my finances for G'Town... :D

    0
  • Monday, May 25, 2015

    @igbodoe249 Hey

    @harrisonkrupnick682

    , where's the updated calendar?

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wNxrEU0-YfiID5upvTUlAOo8J-MvXfM2K7mvUkcD1xc/edit

    0
  • Monday, May 25, 2015

    Hey @harrisonkrupnick682, where's the updated calendar?

    0
  • Sunday, May 24, 2015

    Calendar updated! Let the PT marathons begin! :-)

    0
  • Saturday, May 23, 2015

    I'm down to do PT 64 whenever anyone else is ready haha

    0
  • Saturday, May 23, 2015

    PT63 -- @yoonaleeabc303 make sure you PM me with your Skype handle!

    0
  • Saturday, May 23, 2015

    to confirm, PT 63?

    0

Confirm action

Are you sure?