Hi everyone! My name is Isabella and I'm excited to start offering independent LSAT tutoring. I recently received a score of 177 on the April 2026 LSAT (screenshot below), and my initial diagnostic score was a 157. I self-studied my way up through lots of trial and error and strategy adjustments, and since I was able to improve my score significantly, I would love to help other students do the same!

Here are some things I will be focusing on in my tutoring sessions:

  • Building a strategy and timeline that fits your schedule

  • Breaking down difficult LR questions in a simple, intuitive way

  • RC approach for different passage types

  • Training time management and pattern recognition

My rate is currently $40/hr, and I would be happy to hop on a free consultation call to make sure we are a good fit! Feel free to message me or comment below if you'd like to chat more :)

10

90 comments

  • Thursday, Sep 17

    Hi Isabella, are you still doing this? I am very interested

    2
  • Monday, Sep 7

    hii im interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 8

    @MayaMor DM'ed you!

    1
  • Monday, Sep 7

    I'm interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 7

    @notasquare Messaged you!

    1
  • Sunday, Sep 6

    Hi, I'm interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 7

    @Mr.LosAngeles Messaged you!

    1
  • Saturday, Sep 5

    Hi! I know this is a relatively old post, but I am interested if youre still taking people!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Saturday, Sep 5

    @JoshSyb1722 DMed you!

    2
  • Thursday, Sep 3

    Hi, I am interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Friday, Sep 4

    @JoseHuerta588 DM'ed you!

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 3

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Friday, Sep 4

    @ConnorDoroff DM'ed you!

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 3

    Hi I am interested!!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Friday, Sep 4

    @nazeeharahman1 DM'ed you!

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 3

    Hi! I’m interested :)

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Friday, Sep 4

    @M_r DM'ed you!

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 3

    Can you please DM me

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Friday, Sep 4

    @LSATprincess88 DM'ed you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Sep 2

    Hi I’m interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Sep 2

    @Miri.R DM'ed!

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 1

    interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Sep 2

    @Ellanight DM'ed you!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 31

    interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 1

    @AngieP DM'ed you!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 31

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 1

    @AvneetNatt DM'ed you!

    1
  • Sunday, Aug 30

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 1

    @lsatwarrior09 DM'ed you :)

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @lbsullivan DM'ed you

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    hi there, i am definitely interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @mkalsi14 DM'ed

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 13

    Hi Isabella! I am interested.

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Aug 13

    @AlejandraJacobo Messaged!

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 12

    Hi! I am really interested.

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Aug 13

    @alemo018 Dm’ed you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 12

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Aug 13

    @SRC Dm’ed you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 12

    Hi! Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Aug 13

    @KaitM226 Dm’ed you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Aug 12

    Hii! I am very interested in tutoring if you might still be taking students. Such an impressive progression and score of yours!:) I will message as well.

    2
  • Tuesday, Aug 11

    Interested!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Aug 11

    @amistupid58 Messaged you!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 10

    interested

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Aug 11

    @kp4032 Messaged you!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 10

    Are you still taking more students? Please DM me if you are!

    2
    IsabellaO'Young Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Aug 11

    @GRE<LSAT Messaged you!

    1

Confirm action

Are you sure?