Congratulations to our May Community Lottery winners!
Your $50 gift cards are on their way!
Want to win in June? Post or comment on the forums, add a profile picture, and track your applications if you've applied to schools this cycleβthat's it!
17
16 comments
We did it chat! πΌπ₯
(I also hope my question breakdowns continue to help fellow 7Sage learners βΊοΈπ)
@Bobby68 MEGA MAN MENTIONED IN BIG 26 π£οΈπ£οΈπ£οΈπ£οΈπ£οΈ
@TheBigFatPanda omg, you're here!!! π Congrats!
@Bobby68 YEAH LIGHT THE BEAM WE'RE ALL SEEING PURPLE
@LukaDoncicForMVP π₯π LIGHT THE BEAM!!!
Congratulations!
Yay! Thank you!!!!!
Woah! Thanks 7sage!!
This is so cool. I was just coming here to check with the support team if this was a scam haha. Cheers!
whooooooo! never thought iβd be one of the winners haha this is a nice surprise
Thank you!!! :3
I opened my email and gasped. Thank you so much!
Congratulations to the winners !! Would love to get considered !! :)
I'd love to be considered!!!!
@soleluna883 Love the enthusiasm! π To be eligible for the June lottery, just make sure you've done the following:
Post or comment on the forums (looks like you're already doing it! β )
Add a profile picture here
Track your applications here (if you've applied to schools this cycle)
That's all there is to it. Good luck! π€π