Hi everyone!
I'm offering LSAT tutoring for students who want a structured but low-stress approach to improving their score.
I offer a free initial consultation where we can talk through your current score, target score, timeline, biggest challenges, and whether tutoring would actually be helpful for you. No commitment at all, just a chance to figure out where you are and what might help you improve.
I'm also a big believer in efficient studying over making the LSAT your entire personality. There are already enough people on Reddit doing that for all of us.
We could be a good fit if:
You understand LR explanations after the fact but struggle to spot the issue on your own;
Your accuracy is much better untimed than it is under time pressure;
Your PT scores feel inconsistent and you're not sure why;
RC feels like a race against the clock;
You're balancing LSAT prep with school work, sports, or generally having a life;
You want someone to help figure out what you actually need to work on instead of just telling you to do more questions.
My Approach:
I want to hear how you are thinking through questions. From there, we can figure out whether the issue is argument structure, timing, answer-choice elimination, confidence, or something else entirely.
For LR, we'll focus on getting the core of the argument, recognizing what the question is really asking, predicting what a correct answer should do, and understanding why tempting wrong answers are wrong.
For RC, we'll focus much more on structure, viewpoints, and the purpose of each paragraph than trying to memorize every detail.
Tutoring Options
Small-grouip tutoring: groups of 4 students, $15/person per hour
1-on-1 tutoring: $30/hour
About Me
I scored a 177 on the LSAT while balancing the social and academic load of my senior year at Harvard alongside being a Division One athlete. I tried just about every study platform and technique on the way to my dream score, and will be happy to share all the tips of what worked best for me. I am very flexible with timing, and am happy to negotiate pricing.
Because I've also recently gone through the law school application process, I'm very happy to talk about personal statements, school selection, admissions strategy, or general law school application questions along the way.
I'f your interested, send me a DM or respond to this post and we can set up a free consultation to talk through where you are and whether individual or group tutoring would be the best fit.
61 comments
Hi! I am interested in 1-on-1 tutoring. What next steps should I do?
Hi Carolyn! I'd be interested!
Interested!
interested!
Interested!
Hi, I'm interested!
Hi I'm Interested!
Hi, I am interested!
I am interested
Interested! I would love to connect this week
I would love to be connected with you for a consultation!
Interested
I'm interested. Hoping to meet this week! Studying for the October LSAT
Hi. I am a very high PT-average scorer who has already worked with a lot of tutors and feel as though I really understand the LSAT. Regardless, I have messed up on every real exam I've taken and scored well below my average. I definitely studied for the LSAT every free second I had. I'm wondering if you have advice on the "smart studying" you talk about, a good balance, and going in there and actually showing your skills on test day. :( I appreciate it so much.
I'm interested!
Hello! I would love to have a consultation call! I am currently studying for the october LSAT and November test date!
Hey Carolyn, I would love to speak with you. I was also a Harvard Athlete, so we have that in common. I would love to set up a consultation. I am currently studying for the November LSAT.
Hi, I'm interested in 1-1 tutoring for the November LSAT.
I am interested to be tutored by you
Hello I would be interested in a consultation for 1-on-1 tutoring
Hi! I am interested, just DM'd you
I am interested in one on one - I just sent you a message
Hi interested! 1 on 1
Hi! Interested in 1-on-1 tutoring ✨
Hi! I am interested in 1-on-1 tutoring.