Can we please bring up tags for live classes?
It'd be easier to filter through recorded classes if they were tagged. The last tagged "flaw" class was May 28. For the "cracking 170" classes, the tags would be even more helpful!
10
Can we please bring up tags for live classes?
It'd be easier to filter through recorded classes if they were tagged. The last tagged "flaw" class was May 28. For the "cracking 170" classes, the tags would be even more helpful!
3 comments
We're looking into this. The tags we think should be populating so there may be a glitch.
I really really really want this feature. It is especially helpful for the broader advanced classes that feature different question types and concepts. I am not sure why they stopped tagging classes. It makes an already cumbersome viewing experience (no functionality to see which videos you’ve already viewed, no ability to make playlists) even more cumbersome! Just gotta click and see what they surprise you with!? Tagging the video content just makes sense! Why have that filter option if it’s not going to be consistently applied? It makes the tag filtering semi-useless and severely limited. Sigh sigh. I hope they hear our cries.
I leave a comment on every post about the Live/Recorded sessions to help boost visibility.
This is a great idea and I also think it'd be a nice addition! It would certainly help me as well.