Join us tonight at 5PM ET for a Live Score Release Extravaganza.
Got your score back and don't know want to do? The 7Sage Podcast team will answering questions in the chat, live!
Want to call in and share your score-release reaction? Submit a call-in clip here. Selected callers will get a free Essay Workshop with a 7Sage Consultant.
Live Giveaways of 7Sage Admissions resources and LSAT subscriptions to viewers on the stream!
See you there! If we run out of questions in the chat, we'll also answer questions posted here, so post your score-release reactions below!
10
7 comments
How to not feel discouraged and lost.... I've been studying for a while (this calendar year) and received a lower score than my first attempt. I'm registered for November and seen a increase in my timed section scores since September (yay!), but worried that I won't have enough runway to perform in November or that I should extend my timeline into next year/apply next cycle although I would prefer not to.
Any advice on closing the gap between practice tests and official tests? My practice test scores are getting higher but my official LSAT scores seem to stay the same :(
so excited!! do you plan on doing these for more score releases in the future?
https://youtube.com/live/aSYAVk-ZNew?feature=share This is the updated stream link. Sorry for any confusion!
The link to the livestream is down it seems/the video was removed? I was one of the video submissions but I thought the episode was at 3pm PT (i see now that 5pm = 2pm PT lol) so I missed the entire episode 😅 would love to still catch it somewhere!
Hey-
I'm so sorry you missed it! Alex's video quality came through pretty badly on the stream so we're editing the source footage into a podcast and we're going to republish as a youtube video and audio podcast. It will be released very soon!
I got a 170 today after two previous official scores of 165. My practice test average prior to this September test was around 171-172. My CAS GPA is 3.85 and I have roughly 2 years full-time public service work experience. I can't help but feel like I should maybe retake it in November to gain maybe by 2 to 3 points, however, I can't justify whether or not that is reasonable. In other words, I don't want to drive myself crazy by studying for the LSAT again and take away from valuable application preparation time in exchange for what might be a small point increase (or hopefully not.. a decrease). I'm looking for a highly ranked school with decent financial aid in LA/NY and I'm willing to accept less financial aid — if the school placement is high enough such that it has better opportunities.