16 comments

  • I felt fine then i looked at reddit. Had to delete the app lol

    11
    Yesterday

    Reddit made me so scared haha, I looked at it ealier this week and said nope never again

    3
  • Yesterday

    I was feeling ok right after now but feeling awful I feel like I totally shit the bed on RC and had to guess for some LR :(

    8
    Yesterday

    RC is really what got me. Felt very solid on LR.

    3
    Yesterday

    I’m sure that’ll balance out well then! Guessing on LR is something I don’t usually have to do so that felt rough 🫩best of luck - I hope you did well

    1
    22 hours ago

    I can totally relate! There was one RC passage that I honestly couldn’t really comprehend. And I guessed on some LR too-mostly because I was running out of time! Eeeek!

    1
    3 hours ago

    I fear there was more than one passage I didn’t understand then I ran out of time for the others but that’s okay just more intel of what I need to work on for Nov! Thank you for sharing you can relate - it definitely helps knowing others have similar experiences 😊

    1
  • 20 hours ago

    Honestly not terrible, I didn’t know what to expect for my first exam but it didn’t feel that bad. My first section felt so shaky because of the nerves but once I settled in it felt better.

    However, until and unless I get the score I want, I’m going to continue preparing as if I’m taking the exam in January. Job’s not done 💪

    5
  • RC was crazy but other than that i felt ok i guess

    5
  • Yesterday

    RC was really hard but I think overall, it was better than my first attempt which was in April. Hoping for the best!!

    5
    21 hours ago

    Me too!!!!! 🎉

    My first attempt was back in April.

    We’ll rock it !!! 💪🏼

    2
  • 1 hour ago

    I had 3 LR sections and tell me how section 4 was so freaking hard. I was going in circles re reading the stimulus and I’ve practiced enough to gain the endurance to complete the test so I know it wasn’t cause I was tired. I’m hoping it’s the experimental section 😭 I truly have no idea how I did. I can’t believe we have to wait 20 years for the score. What a B word.

    2
  • 21 hours ago

    I took mine today. Finally !!!!!!!! 😮‍💨🙌🎉💃🏽

    I didn’t have enough time to complete the last 4 questions of the RC part, I don’t know why I froze and didn’t just randomly select whatever option. Oh well.

    But other than that, I feel pretty confident about the other 3 LR sections 💪🏼

    2
  • I scream cried for two hours because I didn’t get to finish before I was randomly disconnected.

    2
    22 hours ago

    Oh no, did the test glitch on you?? :(

    1
    21 hours ago

    Yes technically, I made a discussion post earlier today if you want the details

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?