Thanks 7 sage + Admissions Course

palexandrapalexandra Alum Member

I just wanted to take a few moments to praise 7Sage, the Admissions Course and especially the Personal Statement editing session. I spent so much time scouring the internet to find the right way to study for the LSAT and the right way to get the best application possible and wasn't finding anything I felt would actually work for me, until I found 7Sage. While my LSAT score was rather unimpressive, it was definitely an improvement from where I was when I started, 7Sage helped me understand the LSAT and helped me score pretty highly on practice tests. I choked and panicked when it came to the real thing (entirely my fault), but I was intent on applying with my low score anyway. With the help of the Admissions Course, I was able to form an overall great application, and I believe my personal statement is what made my application stand out. After just the one editing session I purchased on here, my PS looked 100x better.

In short: 7Sage, and @"david.busis" helped get me into my dream school, Emory, even when LSAC gave me less than a 10% chance of getting in, so thank you so much!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

Congratulation @palexandra <3 <3 :heart: :smile: :+1:

I am so happy for you and I am so glad 7sage helped you achieve your dreams! <3

• poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma

Congratulations!! I'm glad you were able to take away so much from 7Sage and I'm sure you worked your tail off for that admission! Best of luck!! :)

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Congratulations!!! Emory is such a great school and I wish you so much luck :)

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

That's amazing! Great job and thanks for sharing!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Emory is a great school! Congrats!

• mollskl8mollskl8 Member
    51 karma

Way to keep pressing on despite the doubt and getting into your dream school. That is awesome!

• Mo ZubairMo Zubair Alum Member
    391 karma

So impressive! Congrats!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@palexandra said:

In short: 7Sage, and @"david.busis" helped get me into my dream school, Emory, even when LSAC gave me less than a 10% chance of getting in, so thank you so much!

LOVE this!!! So proud of you and congrats!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Amazing, @palexandra !!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/26uf6o80xhd6MKGIw/giphy.gif

If you haven't already, feel free to leave a review on the 7Sage site and/or Facebook ;)

https://7sage.com/lsat-course-reviews/
    https://www.facebook.com/7sagelsat

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma

Congrats @palexandra !!

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

WELL DONE!!

• texvd1988texvd1988 Member
    605 karma

First of all, congratulations! Second, if LSAC says 10% is that the bar going from 0-10% essentially?

If that's the case, I may have to jump on this admissions package too.

• awyeah26awyeah26 Alum Member
    75 karma

Congrats! Just the motivation everyone needs!

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma

I'm so happy to hear this! Congratulations! And if you haven't already, consider writing a review of the course or the edit: https://7sage.com/admissions-course-reviews

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@palexandra Congratulations! I'm thinking about Emory too but it's low on my list due to where I'm PT now but your story is encouraging!

• palexandrapalexandra Alum Member
    edited March 2017 148 karma

Thank you everyone! :)

@"Dillon A. Wright" @"david.busis" Will do! Thanks for the reminder.

@accountformerlyknowasvd1988 Yes, that's what I meant! I'd definitely recommend the admissions package!

Some of the best advice I have received was to apply to my dream school/s even if my chances of admission are nonexistent. I almost didn't apply to Emory because of that % LSAC gave me, but I am so glad I went for it anyway, because here I am!

• texvd1988texvd1988 Member
    605 karma

@palexandra said:
    Thank you everyone! :)

@"Dillon A. Wright" @"david.busis" Will do! Thanks for the reminder.

@accountformerlyknowasvd1988 Yes, that's what I meant! I'd definitely recommend the admissions package!

Some of the best advice I have received was to apply to my dream school/s even if my chances of admission are nonexistent. I almost didn't apply to Emory because of that % LSAC gave me, but I am so glad I went for it anyway, because here I am!

You can't possibly understand how much hope you have given me. I almost didn't apply to Ut Austin because of that. I did, and I saw a couple of miracles from the last couple of years.

I am ,obviously, keeping my hopes extremely low, but your story gives me hope.

My biggest regret is that I didn't sign up for the admissions course before sending it through.

Either way, I am so happy for you. You deserve it and I hope you love Emory!