Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Crash Course Workshop #2

2»

Comments

• annannannannannann Alum Member
    304 karma

@TimLSAT180 Oh boy. Thanks for the clarification :smile:

• nishanik15nishanik15 Alum Member
    87 karma

Definitely very interested!

• Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
    323 karma

@TimLSAT180 Hi, I am lost as to what page we are supposed to be refreshing. Where does the registration open?

• TimLSAT180TimLSAT180 Alum Member
    619 karma

@"Color Me Grey" Oh at some point JY is going to pop out of nowhere and paste a separate link on this discussion forum where you can go and register. But exactly "when" he will do that is unbeknownst to anyone haha. So what I meant by "refreshing" is that you need to constantly refresh this discussion forum page to see if JY posts the link or not. If you miss it, then other people will sign up and take up the 4 spots really quickly. Hope this helps!

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

I have a big assumption here on time. Set alarm already.:)

• Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
    323 karma

@TimLSAT180 Oh, haha. Thanks for the clarification!

• Pink DustPink Dust Alum Member
    403 karma

very interested !

• spitzy11spitzy11 Alum Member
    772 karma

Interested!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited March 2017 13940 karma

Wow, I wasn't anticipating this much interest!

I regret that the way I set this up has some of you setting wake up alarms / constantly refreshing this page. The last thing I wanted was for this to stress you guys out. My bad guys. The intent was fairness. Stress was an unintended consequence.

I've thought about it some more and I think there's another way to ensure fairness without adding stress. Here's how we're going to do it:

Everyone who has expressed interest up to this point in this thread will be entered into a lottery. I'll PM those of you selected. For those that are not selected, I'll automatically enter your names into the lottery for Workshop 3. I'll post a separate thread for Workshop 3.

• TimLSAT180TimLSAT180 Alum Member
    619 karma

I was ready to register any minute! :( Hope I get picked!

• nishanik15nishanik15 Alum Member
    87 karma

Thanks JY! That does relieve some stress. Gonna go ahead and turn off the alarms I had set haha

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    edited March 2017 1644 karma

@J.Y. Ping Thanks for the change. I can get a good sleep while waiting for the lottery results.;)
    Again, looking forward to be selected!!! This sessions will be a boost for my LR.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited March 2017 9372 karma

Thanks so much!

• MapleSarahpMapleSarahp Member
    125 karma

Thanks J.Y!

• partyondudespartyondudes Alum Member
    424 karma

Thanks for working to have a fair process, J.Y. Given all of the sleep I've sacrificed to (nearly) always be online to try to get one of the spots, I'm a bit disappointed that the process will be totally randomized. But complete randomization is probably a generally fairer process for all. I hope that I get the chance to participate! :)

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited March 2017 13940 karma

The lottery selected @a.ruqaiia @akistotle @apublicdisplay @Summer518

Every one else has been entered into the lottery for Workshop 3

• annannannannannann Alum Member
    304 karma

Thanks JY!

• diefor170diefor170 Member
    129 karma

Interested! May I register?

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@rakinalikhan said:
    interested!!

Just fyi, you need a paid 7Sage account to be considered for the LR Crash Course.

• shindavis16shindavis16 Core Member
    130 karma

Please let me know when I can sign up. I am very interested!

• 1025 karma

I had an auto-refresher on a 1 second refresh as I was studying.. I thank you for this change (:

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

What a bummer. I turned off email notifications on account of being flooded.. and missed the first notification for registering on session one. Oops. Glad it's lotto style... but I missed my shot at being entered into the second. Doh!

• kvbusbeekvbusbee Member
    99 karma

Please add me!

• ItWasADroughtItWasADrought Alum Member
    edited March 2017 20 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" Interested!!!!