Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any noticeable changes to June 2017?

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
in General 2573 karma

Hey, guys! I'm giving it a go in September and I was wondering if anyone noticed any changes in any of the sections yesterday? Anyone feel there were any subtle or blatant changes in anything? From what I'm reading there were no crazy games this time. Maybe they'll lay off on the foolishness for a while?? I read that RC was insane. Any commentary there? How were the passages different? Was it just the subject matter making it hard to stick to reading for structure? Any commentary is welcomed. Good luck, guys! Now is the time to sit back with some frozen margaritas and chillax!

Comments

• thinkorswimthinkorswim Alum Member
    433 karma

hi there, in my opinion logic games were more standard less unusual games . The reading comp was pretty brutal . Logical reasoning had a bunch of unusual new question stems . I'm not sure if it's just me , I had 3 LR sections so maybe it was experimental. What I mean by unusual question stems is that there was more questions that asked you to logically fill in the ____ . Hopefully that makes sense

• eagles12345eagles12345 Free Trial Member
    52 karma

Maybe I made a lot of careless mistakes but I found the LR to be easier than average but at the same time the last 3 PrepTests I have found LR to be easier than usual so it may just be me. I don't recall anything new on the LR though
    Games wa a return to normalcy but a wasted chance for me.
    RC -------> I found it harder than those published lists of hardest RC passages of all times.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
This discussion has been closed.