Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about registering for September

LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
edited June 2017 in General 530 karma

Sat for the exam yesterday. It went pretty well, but you never know with these things. Do people generally register for the September exam and then just withdraw if they get the score they were aiming for? Will the testing centers probably fill up by the time we get our scores back? If I sign up now and then withdraw, do I get a refund / will it show up on my LSAC report?

Thanks!

Comments

• hon132hon132 Free Trial Member
    122 karma

$50 refund (apparently you lose $130 because processing), deadlines for September are all in August and you can also pay a $100 fee to push your date so plenty of options for you. Whether it will fill up would depend on location, I tested in Dallas; some folks got wait-listed by Mid-March for June.
    http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/lsat-cas-refunds
    http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/lsat-cas-fees

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

Thanks!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited June 2017 2301 karma

What are you worried about the September LSAT for? You should be getting ready for the Night's King and his horde!

530 karma

LOLOL

530 karma

I know nothing

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    What are you worried about the September LSAT for? You should be getting ready for the Night's King and his horde!

Haha! You too crack me up.

I hope I'm feeling ready for September myself!

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

I was wondering the same thing then i realized that if i didnt do as well as i wanted to 3 months wont be enough ill need good 5 month plan so im going for the dec one i mean we cant apply until feb regardless might as well give myself 2 extra months to study. right now im in break mode no lsat study until july 6.. then we'll see.