Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling problems out

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member

So i have taken my second PT since foolproofing and i have seen major improvement. But i still seem to be struggling with parrallel flaw, some flaw qs, and NA. I have rewatched the cc on them and read the LSAT trainer on them. Was wondering what the general concensus is on taking the older tests, say 7-20, and locating all the specific question types above and just doing one after another with an extensive BR/ review of each?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I'm not sure what the Starter package of 7Sage includes. For me the CC had a TON of drills on Flaw/NA/Par Flaw questions that followed the lesson. I'm talking like pages and pages of them. If you do not have that, I think it might be a good idea for you to do what you suggest.

I drilled NA exclusively and saw an improvement on my speed and capability with that type of question.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    I'm not sure what the Starter package of 7Sage includes. For me the CC had a TON of drills on Flaw/NA/Par Flaw questions that followed the lesson. I'm talking like pages and pages of them. If you do not have that, I think it might be a good idea for you to do what you suggest.

Only Ultimate+ has access to the drills:
    https://7sage.com/enroll/

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27853 karma

I think that's a good plan. Those types of drills are exactly what those older tests are best used for.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    So i have taken my second PT since foolproofing and i have seen major improvement. But i still seem to be struggling with parrallel flaw, some flaw qs, and NA. I have rewatched the cc on them and read the LSAT trainer on them. Was wondering what the general concensus is on taking the older tests, say 7-20, and locating all the specific question types above and just doing one after another with an extensive BR/ review of each?

I think that sounds like a great idea! Older tests are great for the early learning process because your goal should be to master things on a simpler level before we add nuances of the newer tests you'll want to save for when you're better/closer to test day.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Also congrats on the major improvement! That's amazing, especially after only a couple PTs in! Keep it up :)

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Thanks @"Alex Divine" , yeah thank gd, its a huge boost to see improvement. There is no better "pat on the back" than a score raise!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    Thanks @"Alex Divine" , yeah thank gd, its a huge boost to see improvement. There is no better "pat on the back" than a score raise!!!

amen, brother. Feels good... And there's plenty more PTs and improvement where that came from. Keep going and checking back in with your progress. Congrats again!