Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing Issues

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member

Why is the text so small all of a sudden? I went to print 77 and the text is really small. It wasn't like this when I was printing earlier. Is any one else having these issues? Also, I am in chrome fwiw.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

I'm using Firefox, and the text size is normal. Are the text on other documents small as well?

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

I've had this issue before but only one one printer. On my regular printer the text comes out normal. I assumed it was something different about the printer but I could be wrong.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

No luck with firefox either...

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Testing this now.

12637 karma

Printing in Chrome, text size is normal. I printed pages from both PT77 and PT70 to compare and they're the same.

Can you check your printer's settings? It sounds like it may be zooming out at print.

3112 karma

It is zooming out on print no matter which printer that I print too...

3112 karma

Also, I am in actual size.

Been trying to figure this out all day...

12637 karma

Hmm okay, let's see if our settings match for printing. Here's mine:

https://content.screencast.com/users/spaceursa/folders/Snagit/media/94825354-8662-4336-b83c-e3ae4b70d849/08.04.2017-15.50.png

(Click "more settings" on the bottom and make sure the scale is set to 100.)

3112 karma

I believe you meant to attach something but I don't see it. But my scale size is set to 100.

3112 karma

I am using the same exact settings and I just printed out a copy of a test I previously took using the same settings and it looks much smaller. Did you change something on your end?

12637 karma

No, nothing has been changed.

Make sure you're using the correct paper size, some printers (or whatever paper you have) can be different.

edited August 2017 12637 karma

Can you email me a comparison picture of an older PT with the proper size and the size for PT77? dillon at 7sage.com