Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics

mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
in General 631 karma

Hey guys,

I'm new to the analytics on 7sage.
If I input one section and press "save & continue," wishing to input the other sections at a later stage, will this affect my overall analytics? For example, I just entered section 1 for PT 48. As I BR the next sections, I will go back in and enter the rest. However, my current score says 21.8% correct, and a score of 128 (if I remember correctly).

I am assuming this will change once more information has been entered and my real average will then be reflected, right? Just hoping this won't affect my scores once I have entered more PT's.

Is there a better way to do this?

Comments

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

Is there a better way to do this?

Unfortunately not; not unless you made your own tracking system at least.

I am assuming this will change once more information has been entered and my real average will then be reflected, right? Just hoping this won't affect my scores once I have entered more PT's.

Correct. It will show you having missed all of those questions, so as long as you don't use the analytics to identify weaknesses between sections then it wouldn't be a problem. Once you go back and edit the other sections it will be accurate and reflect your performance as if you entered it all at once.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

yeah it will just show that you got the other sections all wrong until you update them. there's no way to avoid this unless you choose to not save that section input.

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma

Thank you both! @Mellow_Z & @TheMikey

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

I made 2 accounts - one for PTs and another one for drilling/redoing sections.

Solved the issue for me.