[CLOSED] Call for Résumés!

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited August 2017 in Webinars 7272 karma

Thanks for your overwhelming response, everyone! Submissions for résumés are now closed.

If you didn't get a chance to submit, you can use Edit Once for a one-off résumé review. You can also purchase an unlimited résumé edit through Thursday for $399. Finally, we'll be giving away one FREE résumé review to someone who attends the webinar! Stay tuned.

Unlimited Résumé Special: https://7sage.com/admissions/custom-payment/?amount=399
Edit Once (and other editing options): https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll

7Sagers,

On Wednesday, September 27, at 9 p.m. ET, our very own Micah Bateman will host a résumé webinar, and we need your help!

If you like the idea of a free critique and you're comfortable with sharing your résumé, pass it along! Micah will choose one or two résumés in the coming week. As soon he chooses, we'll stop accepting submissions.

Please follow these guidelines:

1. Send your résumé to editors (at) 7sage (dot) com.
  2. Write "RESUME WEBINAR" in the subject.
  3. Attach your résumé as a Microsoft Word document.
  4. Include an informal three-line bio in the body of your email.

By submitting a résumé, you agree to let us use it in a webinar and, possibly, in the admissions course. We'll leave out your name, address, telephone number, and any other details that you don't feel comfortable sharing.

I can't wait to see what you send!

Best,
David

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Will the Webinar be posted online afterwards?

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I'll be there!

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

This is awesome thanks!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yes! The résumé is the one part of my application I'm still a little iffy on. This is going to be amazing :)

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Yes! The résumé is the one part of my application I'm still a little iffy on. This is going to be amazing :)

Me, too. I love my PS and DS, but my Res is a dumpster fire :neutral:

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@"Paul Caint" probably—but come if you can! We'll answer live questions at the end.

• usernameusername Alum Member
    276 karma

@"David.Busis" how do we access the webinar?

• 1LBound1LBound Alum Member
    149 karma

Would you prefer a one-page, two-page, or three-page?

• batniki1batniki1 Alum Member
    226 karma

@"David.Busis" is it going to be anonymous?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@username I'll post a link to access the webinar about a week before it happens.

@therealnas we'll leave out your name, but we won't go through and change every detail.

@1LBound send whatever you want—we're looking for résumés that provide us with teachable moments,but we're not sure what that's going to look like yet.