Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time to arrive on Saturday

LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
in General 530 karma

The ticket says "No later than 8:30am." Do people tend to arrive much earlier than then?

Comments

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

At the June test, most people arrived considerably before then, but the June test begins at 12:30.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I've gotten there at 8am when I took last year. There was already a long line by the time I got there and we didn't start until like 9:30.

Just get there by like 8 I'd say. Better early than late!

• Andrea28Andrea28 Free Trial Member
    20 karma

In June, I got there at 12:10. Some people were already there but most people got there about 5 minutes after me.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

REALLY REALLY REALLY EARLY

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I will probably arrive an hour early because I'm a neurotic mess.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

In June I got there at noon and honestly it was around 12:45 before they even started to check us in. I plan to arrive at 8 to be safe, but no earlier. I'm also bringing a few easy logic games to kill time and distract myself while waiting around. Easy to kickstart anxiety when your mind is idle!!!

• janesp34janesp34 Member
    38 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:
    In June I got there at noon and honestly it was around 12:45 before they even started to check us in. I plan to arrive at 8 to be safe, but no earlier. I'm also bringing a few easy logic games to kill time and distract myself while waiting around. Easy to kickstart anxiety when your mind is idle!!!

Interesting. I like that idea, may steal it from you!

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@janesp34 Please do! Team 7sage for the 180!