Office Hours with Sage David Accounts Playable | Tuesday, October 17 | 6:30pm EDT

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
in Webinars 27809 karma

You've seen his explanations in the curriculum, and now's your chance to bring your questions to him. Ask him about specific questions. Ask him about strategies. Ask him about staying cool under pressure. Ask him what to do if you missed the deadline on your tax extension. Whatever question you've got, he's likely got your answer!

Office Hours with Sage David

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/945314133

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 945-314-133

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##945314133
Cisco devices: 945314133@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Thank you! I will join! Not sure what questions to ask yet but I want to check it out.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2017 23929 karma

Hells bells! I freakin' love 7Sage and @"Accounts Playable" / David!

I need to hurry and get some questions together....

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

Bummer I wish these were a little later :( i'm sure it was super informative!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@sillllyxo said:

I agree, 7Sage needs some West Coasters haha

708 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

I'm east but my son doesn't go to bed until around 7:30 and falls asleep between 8 and 9 :(

13286 karma

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

I'm east but my son doesn't go to bed until around 7:30 and falls asleep between 8 and 9 :(

You’d benefit form west then! 6pm pst would be 9 est!

708 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

yes! haha how are you doing with going back to studying? It has been really hard for me since Sep exam - morale is down

13286 karma

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

yes! haha how are you doing with going back to studying? It has been really hard for me since Sep exam - morale is down

Bleh it’s hard for sure. Such a hit to confidence and ego. I’m going fairly lightly right now. I will probabaly do a PT soonish and really dig into blind review on it.

Then there are days where I just feel like I’m not good enough to reach my goals like some of the people I’ve seen here haha

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

We get no love over here :sweat:

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@sillllyxo said:

Its been hard for me too. I'm afraid that if I don't get into some serious studying soon that I will give up this law school dream. So hard to get back into it. I almost wish JY had a set course schedule so I am forced to do the classes.