Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying together: June 2018?

studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
edited March 2018 in June 2018 LSAT 5254 karma

I'm new here, but have been studying for awhile, and am looking for another person to trade messages with as we go through the CC and then post-CC. I also want to talk about our schedules. Thanks for considering this. I appreciate it.

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    edited October 2017 5320 karma

Hi @lsatplaylist. Welcome!

You may find this thread useful https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/12461/june-2018-study-group

I'm already through the cc but feel free to post questions to the forum and tag me. Also, as you ask questions within the lesson, we ⭐ members receive notifications to respond. I hear you on acquiring a buddy.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Hey welcome! I'm sure you'll find you'll love the platform and support you get here. @"Alex Divine" has started a June 2018 study group that I'm sure he can send you the link to :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Thanks so much for the replies. I'm planning to be involved in the June '18 study group and am thankful for this because I hear it really helps to BR as a group, in addition to other study tools. I hope to also connect with someone on the CC journey, whether it's a repeat or first time through it. I'll definitely be tagging when I have questions as well. :)

• venalebvenaleb Free Trial Member
    edited March 2018 11 karma

I will be sitting the LSAT in June 2018.. Is there any group I can still join at the point?