Addenda - Two separate addenda or combine into one?

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
edited October 2017 in Law School Admissions 13286 karma

So I need to write an addendum for two separate issues it would seem.

The first issue is I need to explain my GPA. I had really bad grades, a long break, and then a 4.0 GPA. This leaves me with a cumulative GPA of 2.7 which I feel I need to explain.

The second issue is that it seems schools would like an addendum that details how I will be a recipient of the Yellow Ribbon Program (tuition coverage program for vets).

Would you write two separate addenda for this or combine it into one?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2017 23929 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    So I need to write an addendum for two separate issues it would seem.

The first issue is I need to explain my GPA. I had really bad grades, a long break, and then a 4.0 GPA. This leaves me with a cumulative GPA of 2.7 which I feel I need to explain.

The second issue is that it seems schools would like an addendum that details how I will be a recipient of the Yellow Ribbon Program (tuition coverage program for vets).

Would you write two separate addenda for this or combine it into one?

I would personally write two separate addenda. My reasoning is that the two seem fairly unrelated and hard to tie together into one cohesive addenda.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

First off, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR CONQUERING APPS. It's scary, I know!

Second, I would go with two. It's really two separate things in all honesty.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

I echo the opinions above, but I'm no expert so.... tagging @"David.Busis"

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@"Alex Divine" @Victoria14 thanks guys, I guess my real issue is I wouldn’t know how to write and entire addendum about the Yellow Ribbon Program.

“Yes I fully qualify” is all I need to say haha