Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Reviewing

mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
in General 891 karma

Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried a variant of "blind review" for a test they didn't circle questions for?

I want to "blind review" the Sept. 2017 test but didn't actively circle or note questions that I hesitated on since I wasn't thinking about the process when testing.

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

Most of my BR is BRing a full test the day after I take it. However my confidence is horrible and many times I leave all answers uncircled.

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4593 karma

I think BRing the whole test would be helpful in this situation. But when doing so, it might be a good idea to actively try to remember which problems gave you trouble during the test and note that besides that particular question.

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Thanks! I was thinking that the whole test may be the option I would be stuck with, but since the test is the newest we have it can only help me.

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

I would definitely recommend BRing all of the questions of a test/section you take. The second time around, you may notice you made a mistake on a question you thought you did well on. You also solidify (read: increase the thickness of neurons in your brain governing) your process for approaching questions multiple times using the same test/section. This helps you get the most out of the material.