Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many months before the test should I sign up?

leah8282leah8282 Alum Member
in General 75 karma

Hey 7Sage! I'm Leah, new to the community. I'm hoping to take the June 2018 LSAT, and wasn't sure how early I should sign up? I would like to take it close to my apartment, in Brooklyn, but ideally wanted to wait until February at least just to make sure I would be good for June, over Sept. 2018. Thanks!

Comments

• pbenjamin57pbenjamin57 Alum Member
    112 karma

If you know what test site you want to test at, then I would sign up as soon as the test date sign ups opens. Not only do you get the site you want, but if sometime down the road you decide you're not ready, you have a greater opportunity to get a refund (if you decide before the refund date that is) or move the testing date to the next cycle.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@leahfessler8 said:
    Hey 7Sage! I'm Leah, new to the community. I'm hoping to take the June 2018 LSAT, and wasn't sure how early I should sign up? I would like to take it close to my apartment, in Brooklyn, but ideally wanted to wait until February at least just to make sure I would be good for June, over Sept. 2018. Thanks!

You can always withdraw if you're not ready, but if you want to make sure you can take it close bu your apartment in BK, sign up when registration opens. Places in NYC fill up fast!