Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost my only form of ID the night before the exam

annerymannerym Alum Member

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure the answer is I can't take the test (I was planning on canceling my score anyway) but does anyone know if there is anything that can be done about being admitted to the exam if you lose your only form of ID the night before the exam?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

I don’t think you can’t take the test without ID.

What was your only form of ID? Was it your driver’s license? You can use your passport if you have one.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@annerym said:
    Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure the answer is I can't take the test (I was planning on canceling my score anyway) but does anyone know if there is anything that can be done about being admitted to the exam if you lose your only form of ID the night before the exam?

I would keep looking for it. You don't have a passport or passport card do you? They work too. The link below is to all the ID's LSAC recognizes.

Alternatively, if you have a different ID which expired less than 90 days ago it would work. You could try to bluff your way through with an even older one, but they might call you on it.

https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/day-of-test/acceptable-id

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

They accept lots of forms and also I think you're supposed to have two forms of ID anyway

• annerymannerym Alum Member
    8 karma

Thanks for your responses everyone...I guess I'm looking at February because my passport was in my wallet and is my only form of ID.