Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For 7sage tutors

i am desperately looking for a 7sage tutor not overly expensive for my feb lsat i am aiming for 158-160 i have a BR of 150 and 147 before blind review. After seeing everyone receiving their score i know i can get there with the right help. I have reached out to a few 7sage tutor but no reply back yet so if you are a tutor and you see this please reach out to me as soon as possible i am on break for a week and would like to start from dec 26.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Please email one of the tutors from this list:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I'm not a 7sage tutor, but I would recommend that you work on foolproofing logic games if you are missing many in the section. They are usually the easiest section to improve in the one monthish time frame.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1
    This was the study strategy that I used for games(it takes just over a month(42 days) to get through foolproofing 1-35 if you do one new section a day). @kimmy_m66, a tester who experienced a twenty point jump over the course of her LSAT studies, also used the Pacifico foolproofing method and recently linked to his original post in her discussion of her studies which is also worth a read.

Perhaps, you could also use 7sage analytics to see if there are any LR types you are particularly weak on and then redo the sections of the core curriculum focussed on them. LR is usually the second easiest to improve and any improvement pays off double since there are two scored sections.

However, ultimately regardless of whether you find a tutor or experience significant gains by February, you should consider waiting a cycle. Time spent studying is the crucial ingredient for beating the test. If you can get a 160 by February then you can do meaningfully better by June or September. I'm saying that as someone who got a score I was happy with last February but retook this September after studying for months using the 7sage core curriculum, foolproofing with the 7sage games explanations, and PTing with blind review and could not be happier with my current LSAT score.

Good studying and good luck!

• Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
    150 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" I did I emailed two of them that I could manage to paying for... still no answer but it’s ok I found someone to help me .. @"Seeking Perfection" I have decided to take it in June after I saw @kimmy_m66 study plan because I got a fee wavier from LSAC.. plus the school I want to go to said if I can get 160 on the June lsat I will for sure get accepted for the fall 2018 as long as there is space because they normally take 150 for the lsat and I would be way above what they are asking for.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@Christina-5
    Sounds good. Just keep in mind you don't have to go in 2018 if you don't think whatever scholarship offer they give you after June is fair. You can always wait and try to get other accptances the next year to help you negotiate a better deal. But that sounds like a worry for late June or July.

For now good luck getting that LSAT score!

• Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
    150 karma

Thank you