Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 random questions.

Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
in General 903 karma

This may be silly, however I can't remember if the real test paper is thinner than the single tests available on amazon. Does anyone know if the paper is that thin delicate stuff? Also, was LSAC releasing Dec scores early a one time thing or have they hinted at releasing Feb scores early?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited January 2018 13286 karma

I've never had the amazon test, but if you've ever taken any other standardized test and are thinking of that, quasi paper but really tissue stuff, the real LSAT feels like that. It's solid enough to write on, but doesn't feel like printer paper. Does that make sense? lol

And the LSAC said something like; "we heard the demand for faster release of Dec scores, so here you go."

I'm not sure they spoke to any other test during the year.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

I sat in Dec 16 but couldn't remember the thickness of the paper. I keep having this recurring dream that my pencil pokes through the paper and I can't diagram the games during the test. lol

Im hoping they release Feb early, that would nice.

13286 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    I sat in Dec 16 but couldn't remember the thickness of the paper. I keep having this recurring dream that my pencil pokes through the paper and I can't diagram the games during the test. lol

Im hoping they release Feb early, that would nice.

Hardest part of the test? Breaking the damn seal....you'll see lol

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

Yea, I tore it when I sat in Dec. Dec 16 was such a blur of nervousness and anxiety that I can't remember much. Kinda like the first 24 hours of bootcamp.

13286 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    Yea, I tore it when I sat in Dec. Dec 16 was such a blur of nervousness and anxiety that I can't remember much. Kinda like the first 24 hours of bootcamp.

Haha, all I remember of the first few nights of boot-camp was that awful chemical smelling crap we had to shower in....and so many freaking classes....

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    This may be silly, however I can't remember if the real test paper is thinner than the single tests available on amazon. Does anyone know if the paper is that thin delicate stuff? Also, was LSAC releasing Dec scores early a one time thing or have they hinted at releasing Feb scores early?

Yes, much thinner.

• BDBD Alum Member
    128 karma

Yup, it is thinner than the single PTs sold on Amazon. I have a few from the 70s and they are of much better quality than the crappy quality we get on test day (I sat in December). The damn seal sucks too.