Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Submit Application Before LOR

Hi all!
Happy studying! I am currently in the middle of submitting apps. I sent an application to Georgetown ED with only one LOR (they require one but accept up to three). My other recommenders just finished and sent it to LSAC. Once I assign the LORs, will Georgetown receive the new letters?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

Yes, if you assign them to your Georgetown app. You might also want to email Georgetown telling them you made a change.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Yeah they will get the new LORs

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    774 karma

Thank you all! Just being a paranoid law student applicant. I emailed Gtown today :)

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    774 karma

@"Seeking Perfection" said:
    Yes, if you assign them to your Georgetown app. You might also want to email Georgetown telling them you made a change.

Do you happen to know what "Current Status: Application Held per Request" means?

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

@teamteamvicster said:

Do you happen to know what "Current Status: Application Held per Request" means?

It likely says that because they’re holding (ie not reviewing currently) until they receive and fully process the new LOR.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@teamteamvicster said:

Did you ask them to hold it until you sent the other letters?