Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My test center will be closed tomorrow......what may happen next?

ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 188 karma

I just saw on Twitter that my test center will be closed due to inclement weather.

Usually what will happen next? Will LSAC give us another test date like in the next week or so?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited February 2018 1501 karma

Which test center? I'm following their website but not Twitter. Website shows 3 centers, 2 in IL and 1 in IN. The website also says that they will send detailed information next week. I believe a new test date will be within 2 weeks.

• ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
    188 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Which test center? I'm following their website but not Twitter. Website shows 3 centers, 2 in IL and 1 in IN. The website also says that they will send detailed information next week. I believe a new test date will be within 2 weeks.

College of DuPage in IL. Are you affected as well?

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

I'm in mid-Michigan. Have a ton of local school and such places closing, hoping the test center makes it.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Usually there will be makeup tests....

"We will send you detailed information next week regarding your options for making up the test."
    https://lsac.org/jd/lsat-cancellations

• yaritssapyaritssap Member
    5 karma

This happened to me for 2017 Sep. LSAT due to hurricane season in FL and a make up test was offered 4 weeks after and it was a nondisclosed test.

• ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
    188 karma

Does anyone heard anything from LSAC regarding an makeup exam yet?

Thank you.