Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Score Breakdown for February?

wj02mcdewj02mcde Free Trial Member

Not sure if this has been addressed already, I am aware LSAC does not release the February exam... but will we receive per section breakdowns at all, or just our score?

Thanks!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I believe just our score. It's undisclosed.

• plspeerplspeer Member
    58 karma

Yes, it's just the score - you don't even get to find out what the curve is. It sucks!

• sdsd1818sdsd1818 Alum Member
    97 karma

Ouch I thought we'd at least get the breakdown

• ilokmacailokmaca Free Trial Member
    66 karma

I think you get more than just the score - according to the lsac site:

"If there were no irregularities or special test circumstances, you will have online access to the Item Response Report, Item Response Report Information, answer sheet*, disclosure book (unless the test is nondisclosed), writing sample, and the conversion table. The disclosure book will be available for six months from the date of the test."

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@ilokmaca That is written mostly for disclosed tests. This is also on the LSAT site:

"Nondisclosed Administrations
    If you take a nondisclosed test, you will have online access only to your LSAT score, score band, percentile rank, and writing sample."

So you would get the score, band, percentile and writing sample. That's it. You don't get the per section break down or anything else.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited February 2018 9377 karma

I have taken undisclosed tests before and I can confirm that you will not get the score breakdown. All we receive is:

@"Leah M B" said:
    "Nondisclosed Administrations
    If you take a nondisclosed test, you will have online access only to your LSAT score, score band, percentile rank, and writing sample."

So you would get the score, band, percentile and writing sample. That's it. You don't get the per section break down or anything else.

• ilokmacailokmaca Free Trial Member
    66 karma

bummer - so much for my reading comprehension skills!