PT 83 BR Sessions with J.Y. - LR Sections Only

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited March 2018 in Study Groups 14039 karma

Hey 7Sagers, I'm leading BR calls for PT 83 (December 2017 LSAT).

There will be 4 sessions total. 2 for S1.LR and 2 for S3.LR.

All sessions will start at 7:30p ET and end at 9:30p.

Multiple sessions are meant to accomodate people's schedules and to reduce class size per session.

What happens in these sessions?
I'll ask students to state which questions were circled for BR. We'll work through the questions the group nominates. I generally try to ask students questions to elicit the right response. Please wear headphones and try to be in a quiet place.

How should I prepare?
Take PT 83 and have the questions you'd like to BR ready. The first thing I'll ask everyone is which questions they'd like to BR.

Next Session
[no more]
7:30p - 9:30p ET

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/270891637

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 270-891-637

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##270891637
Cisco devices: 270891637@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Future Sessions
[no more]

Obtaining PT 83
If you have an Ultimate+ account, you will be able to view and print PT 83 under the Syllabus. You can also purchase PT 83 as an add-on to your existing course here.

Past Sessions
3/4 Sunday - Section 1 - LR
3/5 Monday - Section 1 - LR
3/8 Thursday - Section 3 - LR
3/9 Friday - Section 3 - LR

Comments

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Hey J.Y., thanks for doing these sessions!

I was wondering if you might be doing another session for PT83 closer to the June exam? I know some of us are saving it to take near the "end" of our prep.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Nice!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma

@"Habeas Porpoise" Sorry, likely not. By that time though, the videos should be available.

I don't know what your situation is so it might make perfect sense for you to save PT 83.

If you have a bunch of fresh PTs, then you don't have to save PT 83 for the June exam. There's nothing special about it.

edited February 2018 1866 karma

No worries, just wanted to make sure!

Yeah, I have plenty of PTs left. I'm still drilling weak spots, so I've been sticking with older PTs.

The PT82 session you did was incredibly helpful and I'm glad I joined. I think I'll go ahead and take PT83 in preparation for this one.

14039 karma
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@"Habeas Porpoise" said:
    No worries, just wanted to make sure!

Yeah, I have plenty of PTs left. I'm still drilling weak spots, so I've been sticking with older PTs.

The PT82 session you did was incredibly helpful and I'm glad I joined. I think I'll go ahead and take PT83 in preparation for this one.

Great call imo!!
    Last year, my scenario of fresh PTs was similar and took PT80 and was incredibly thankful that I was able to take advantage of JY's BR calls. It was a tough decision for many of my friends due to limited fresh PTs left. Fortunately, they saved that PT to take when it best fit their schedule leading up to June - they had JY's video explanations and support on BR calls from those of us that had attended his calls. For those already deep into the PT phase that delay their cycle for the next year prepping for June, this is an incredible opportunity and know that it will be a strong group challenging the challenging questions!

I now find myself in the limited fresh PT world and (hope) look forward to you sharing the insight you gain with JY when I take PT83 :)

1866 karma

@twssmith Hey! Yeah, a couple of my friends have had to save PTs since they have only a few clean takes left. And of course, I'd be happy to share whatever I can -- I'll be joining in on the June BR calls again soon. Can't wait to chat with you all again! :smiley:

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

Around when will the video explanations for PT 83 go up, and when will the PT 83 extension stop being on sale?

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@sakox010 said:
    Around when will the video explanations for PT 83 go up, and when will the PT 83 extension stop being on sale?

Hi @sakox010,

RC and LG explanations for PT83 are already available, and the LR ones will be done over the next two weeks. PT83's sale will end on Friday!

edited March 2018 14039 karma
    1866 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    Hey guys, we didn't get to some questions today on the call (S1) but here are the videos for them.

Thank you!

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

Thank you!!

• Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
    304 karma

Thank you!