Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official February 2018 LSAT Waiting Thread

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Thank you to everyone telling me congrats! I am really so happy right now. I was hoping for an 8-9 pt increase, but an 11 point has me on cloud 9. I am in the 75th for the schools I want to get into. Now I'm obsessing over LSN!!

• ImanSlaysLSATImanSlaysLSAT Alum Member
    29 karma

watching the gad elmaleh comedy special on netflix while i wait

• CourtG0902CourtG0902 Member
    81 karma

@Blinkexists and @"nessa.k13.0"

Thank you so so much!:-)

• HarvardHopefulHarvardHopeful Free Trial Member
    262 karma

My LSAC is giving me an error when I try to log in. I would assume all the users are causing it to crash - but everyone sees their grey icons.

What gives?

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

@Blinkexists said:
    Is anyone who has gotten theirs on the east coast by chance

Mass, yes!

• BlinkexistsBlinkexists Free Trial Member
    63 karma

Still nothing and I'm fading fast :(

• Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
    edited March 2018 315 karma

Scores are out!!! I got mine in the email at 11:30PM EST.

I got mine during a dinner I was hosting. I saw the email, ran outside, into my car, and drove to Wal-Mart. From there, well, its obvious.

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    634 karma

anyone else's item response report blank?

• SeraephinaSeraephina Live Member
    115 karma

this is really funny :))

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@HarvardHopeful said:
    There is a state of emergency in this area [near LSAC]. Big snow storm is supposedly coming so there’s a strong chance that they will be closed. I hope the employee in charge took the big red “Send Score” button home with them tonight.

Lol, I think there is roughly a 25 percent chance that LSAC's system is literally a single button. They take turns after each administration presiding over the button, and the hopes of thousands rest on the whims of Jeremiah the accountant this time. In December Stacy from HR got drunk and tweeted out that she was going to push the button early. The higher-ups deleted her tweet, but it was too late, they couldn't risk the karmic retribution of interfering with the sovereignty of that month's button pusher. And thus did we rejoice in the streets at the merciful whim of a mysterious organization, shrouded in the mist of archaic rote process.

• @Blinkexists said:

Better off calling it a night, honestly. You should get sleep while you wait, instead of driving yourself crazy & being restless.

• ImanSlaysLSATImanSlaysLSAT Alum Member
    29 karma

@BillLsat said:
    Scores are out!!! I got mine in the email at 11:30PM EST

did you time travel 20 minutes to the future?

1501 karma

@BillLsat said:
    Scores are out!!! I got mine in the email at 11:30PM EST.

I got mine during a dinner I was hosting. I saw the email, ran outside, into my car, and drove to Wal-Mart. From there, well, its obvious.

1130 EST? I am EST and it's only 11:11... am I going crazy??

• sunflowersandlawsunflowersandlaw Alum Member
    360 karma

I got my score and wow I did not do well at all! Yay.

115 karma

congrats <3 still waiting on my score and im really nervous :(

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Thank you to everyone telling me congrats! I am really so happy right now. I was hoping for an 8-9 pt increase, but an 11 point has me on cloud 9. I am in the 75th for the schools I want to get into. Now I'm obsessing over LSN!!

115 karma

same :(

@Blinkexists said:

edited March 2018 262 karma

@OneFortyDotSix said:

Item response will be blank because it’s undisclosed. That means no item response, no image of test booklet. Can’t see the curve. Won’t know what questions you got wrong etc.

I think it’s essentially just the sheet that shows your score & your writing sample. Nothing else.

• Jennifer-4Jennifer-4 Member
    edited March 2018 72 karma

I took the test in December and left feeling completely beaten. I joined 7Sage after the December test and left the February test feeling much more confident. I gained 5 points in less than 2 months. I wish I would have joined earlier!! My PT n BR were still much higher but I'm so glad I found 7Sage!! Watch out Law School!

262 karma

@Seraephina said:
    same :(

@Blinkexists said:

Same. Stressed.

262 karma

@sunflowersandlaw said:

I am SO sorry to hear that. Was it way worse than you expected?

June! No worries ❤️

1501 karma

@HarvardHopeful said:

@sunflowersandlaw said:

I am SO sorry to hear that. Was it way worse than you expected?

June! No worries ❤️

Definitely, there are more tests to take. I am almost thinking, if I got an 11 pt increase in 10 weeks, what can I do in double that time? Decisions ..decisions..

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

Wait, we won't know the curve?

1501 karma

@olioliber said:

To my knowledge, no, never. Unless it is one of those undisclosed tests they put in an LSAC prep test then I think we'd still have to figure out if which administration year it was. Like the Superprep has an undisclosed test in it. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• cstrobelcstrobel Alum Member
    228 karma

@olioliber said:

Nope :(

• cstrobelcstrobel Alum Member
    228 karma

Bombed, worse that any PT I've ever taken. I am soo confused. FML

• sunflowersandlawsunflowersandlaw Alum Member
    360 karma

@cstrobel said:

same here. I don't understand what happened. :(

1501 karma

@HarvardHopeful said:

@OneFortyDotSix said:

Item response will be blank because it’s undisclosed. That means no item response, no image of test booklet. Can’t see the curve. Won’t know what questions you got wrong etc.

I think it’s essentially just the sheet that shows your score & your writing sample. Nothing else.

My item response it there. Everyone is there except the Answer Sheet, Conversion Table, and Disclosure Book.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@Seraephina said:
    this is really funny :))

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@HarvardHopeful said:
    There is a state of emergency in this area [near LSAC]. Big snow storm is supposedly coming so there’s a strong chance that they will be closed. I hope the employee in charge took the big red “Send Score” button home with them tonight.

Lol, I think there is roughly a 25 percent chance that LSAC's system is literally a single button. They take turns after each administration presiding over the button, and the hopes of thousands rest on the whims of Jeremiah the accountant this time. In December Stacy from HR got drunk and tweeted out that she was going to push the button early. The higher-ups deleted her tweet, but it was too late, they couldn't risk the karmic retribution of interfering with the sovereignty of that month's button pusher. And thus did we rejoice in the streets at the merciful whim of a mysterious organization, shrouded in the mist of archaic rote process.

Glad people are appreciating my work amidst the trial and tribulations of LSAC psychosis :)

262 karma

Am I the only one who hasn’t gotten a score yet??

Story of my life:
    More anxiety than the average
    Longer time being in anxiety inducing situations than the average.

I can’t be the only one still waiting?
    Say it ain’t so....

Who else??

1465 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

To my knowledge, no, never. Unless it is one of those undisclosed tests they put in an LSAC prep test then I think we'd still have to figure out if which administration year it was. Like the Superprep has an undisclosed test in it. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If someone who scores 170 shares how many they got wrong, then there's your curve...

• wnivabyfdljwnivabyfdlj Alum Member
    52 karma

I'm bummed. It's not horrible, but not what I had hoped for. I felt prepared and confident during the test... maybe I just guessed wrong. Stupid undisclosed test.

1501 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@HarvardHopeful said:

@OneFortyDotSix said:

My item response it there. Everyone is there except the Answer Sheet, Conversion Table, and Disclosure Book.

Ooops forgive me. The .pdf of the IRR is blank. I thought we were referring to the icons..

1501 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

If someone who scores 170 shares how many they got wrong, then there's your curve...

But they wouldn't know how many they got wrong, would they?

1501 karma

@HarvardHopeful said:

Story of my life:

Say it ain’t so....

Who else??

I think you'll get it by midnight. Hang in there. Did you take on 2/10? I got mine suuuuuper fast. It got here before my wine delivery came.

• LSATSurvivorLSATSurvivor Alum Member
    edited March 2018 228 karma

Took it in Asia and just received my score via email.

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Got my score! Highest score yet. Not a perfect score but I’ll take it!

262 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@HarvardHopeful said:

Story of my life:

Say it ain’t so....

Who else??

I think you'll get it by midnight. Hang in there. Did you take on 2/10? I got mine suuuuuper fast. It got here before my wine delivery came.

I DID take it on 2/10, but I got the Sabbath version, so it was kinda a hot mess. Maybe that’s why.....

• @sunflowersandlaw said:

You're not alone, trust me babe

1501 karma

@OverRatedUnderAchiever said:

@sunflowersandlaw said:

You're not alone, trust me babe

Keep moving forward guys. My first score was terrible. I was devastated. 3 years later, here I am. I wish I would've picked up studying right after that terrible score but I was so ashamed. Don't do what I did.

• carly.1996carly.1996 Alum Member
    edited March 2018 41 karma

• JessssssJessssss Alum Member
    5 karma

Just got my score emailed to me an hour ago! (I’m in Oregon) I went up nine points since the first time I took the lsat last June. To me this February lsat was so bizarre, especially the logic games. I thought I actually did worse.

• @cstrobel said:

I think this was one of the hardest tests they've given, genuinely. You couldn't have done worse than me, but remember lots of top Law schools are now accepting GRE scores if you happen to do better on that one...

262 karma

OMGGGGG GUYSSSSSS

I GOT A 17X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Grace...Grace... Alum Member
    edited March 2018 339 karma

The score is out!

1465 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

I've never taken an undisclosed test, but don't you still get a section breakdown and total number of missed questions? So you would know you got 12 wrong per say?

• 179 karma

Well... I just scored 5 points lower than my December score (it was lower than my past 15 PTs actually) :'(
    ohh and 7points lower than my very last PT—the WEEK before 2/10. Screw it.

To everyone that scored 170+, I salute you.
    To everyone who didn't score as well as they hoped, its okay! you're not alone, and it's not over!
    You can still grab life my the Testys!!!
    (50% LSAC joke. 50% sac joke)

262 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

I've never taken an undisclosed test, but don't you still get a section breakdown and total number of missed questions? So you would know you got 12 wrong per say?

Nope. The disclose nothing about any of that. Just your score & writing sample.

1465 karma

@OverRatedUnderAchiever @Oldest_Trick_Inda_book Don't let it get you down friends!!! It's a massive gut punch, but I've been there. I took the LSAT 3 times, the first 2 were disappointing and then the 3rd I killed it and it made everything worthwhile. Don't ever give up, be resilient and keep fighting and you can dominate this test.

1501 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

No, we will have no idea what we missed, how many, etc.

1465 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:

No, we will have no idea what we missed, how many, etc.

They literally don't even tell you how many questions you got wrong? That's ludicrous! How could saying, -3, -2 on LR, -5 On RC and -2 on games help people cheat? You deserve to know your splits so you can study effectively for the next administration