Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official February 2018 LSAT Waiting Thread

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
edited February 2018 in February 2018 LSAT 1421 karma

Hey February 2018 LSAT takers,

Waiting for Grey Day like this?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/96756f8f3f14145e50e05b04969905f8/tenor.gif

Let's all discuss it here!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/60fbe2532b0cefd611a39b688600c54a/tenor.gif

*Please keep all the Grey Day related discussions to this thread!

Comments

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

Scared.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

Ready to get it over with already!

• amedley88amedley88 Alum Member
    378 karma

I felt like it was easier than many of the practice tests I did and that I should score my average or higher... So if I score lower it will be crushing :(

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Does it become grey at any time of the day, or if we are not-grey in the morning then it won't be grey later?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Does it become grey at any time of the day, or if we are not-grey in the morning then it won't be grey later?

Icons turn grey randomly. But it typically happens in the afternoon (around 1-2pm EST).

• gzitogzito Free Trial Member
    20 karma

Do you think it's going to take 3 full weeks?
    the third week will end this Saturday, I just want this waiting mood to end!

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

@amedley88 said:
    I felt like it was easier than many of the practice tests I did and that I should score my average or higher... So if I score lower it will be crushing :(

That’s exactly how I feel about it so if my score is low...haaa R.I.P. to my hopes and dreams. Also the mystery of my failure will forever haunt me.

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Im nervous because of how embarrassing this could be if I score low/near my older tests. I told school to wait for this score!

891 karma

Schools* sorry typing via phone here

• Golden54Golden54 Free Trial Member
    edited February 2018 116 karma

@mcglz_64 said:
    Im nervous because of how embarrassing this could be if I score low/near my older tests. I told school to wait for this score!

Same here, worried as well. Hopefully we are graced with a good score God's will.

891 karma

@Lattimorekachira said:

@mcglz_64 said:

Same here, worried as well. Hopefully we are graced with a good score God's will.

Thanks! Sending good vibes for you and everyone else in our boat!! :)

1501 karma

Does the score post on our LSAC account sooner than it gets emailed to us? Or does it happen about the same time?

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

Sitting at a bar in Grapevine Texas refreshing the page over and over and over.

1501 karma

I'd love to be in a bar. Haha. At home with my 3 boys. 2 of whom are getting over influenza. Time is dragging.

edited February 2018 2573 karma

Glad I’m not the only one that feels like the test was stupid easy but still feels like they bombed it!

1501 karma

I definitely didn't feel like it was stupid easy lol. I can only hope I did better than I feel like I did. I'd love to have done as good as my prior 5 PTs.

729 karma

"Stupid easy" wow wish I was this confident... :(

903 karma

Def didn't think it was stupid easy, for me LR was harder than normal, LG was normal even though I made 2 stupid rookie mistakes on 2 of the games, RC was normal. I still feel like I bombed it though. Ive read JY's "I think I f^#%ed up and want to cancel" thread at least 20 times since the 10th.

729 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    Def didn't think it was stupid easy, for me LR was harder than normal, LG was normal even though I made 2 stupid rookie mistakes on 2 of the games, RC was normal. I still feel like I bombed it though. Ive read JY's "I think I f^#%ed up and want to cancel" thread at least 20 times since the 10th.

Exactly same feelings here...

891 karma

I don't think it will happen until at least the 3rd though right? Because of the cancel date

1501 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:

Same!!! Same, same, same all the way.

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

I thought the LG section was pretty tough. Granted I hadn't slept much and probably had some test day jitters affecting me, but I think at least two of the games were hard. It seemed like every game had some sort of twist to it, even if only a minor one. And RC and LR seemed pretty standard in terms of difficulty. I would think the curve would be no less than -11 for a 170.

I didn't cancel purely because I would feel like I wasted the money and effort. You might as well see what you got, in my opinion, unless it just clearly went horribly.

• SuesuesueSuesuesue Member
    44 karma

I’ve been freaking out since I went blog trolling and powerscore predicted scores would come out on the 2nd, 20 days after the test like the December test.

2573 karma

Confident? Nah, read my post again. It felt really easy to me thus the reason I believe I bombed. LG and RC seemed normal for me. The 2nd game with the unknown man and woman tripped me up and can see how the last game could’ve thrown some for a loop with the prerequisites. I think I was all over the place with LR and started panicking and doubting myself because things seemed to be going too smoothly. One section I had to guess on two or three. Don’t remember which one. Def not confident. At all. In fact, I honestly believe I scored lower than December.

• SeraephinaSeraephina Live Member
    115 karma

Goodluck to all of us :|

edited March 2018 1501 karma

My icons changed, they were plain but now green with a curvy arrow. Before that they were like white with an O with a line through it. Anyone else? I'd prefer they be grey but hey green is a change.. I figured the crossed out O was indicative of all of those items not going to be there due to the nondisclosure.

116 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    My icons changed, they were plain but now green with a curvy arrow. Before that they were like white with an O with a line through it. Anyone else? I'd prefer they be grey but hey green is a change.. I figured the crossed out O was indicative of all of those items not going to be there due to the nondisclosure.

Mine has been like that for awhile now? did you take the test this past Saturday?

1501 karma

No. Maybe I am losing my mind. I took it 2/10. I have been checking it like crazy. And I opened it and it looked different... have they been like that??

1501 karma

You know what. I did an update on my phone. Maybe icons on many sites or pages are going to look slightly different. My God I'm losing my mind.

• I'm still in the green, took the exam on the correct date 2/10

116 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    You know what. I did an update on my phone. Maybe icons on many sites or pages are going to look slightly different. My God I'm losing my mind.

You and I both. I've been checking all day.. It was so hard to focus at work? and sleeping is another story. I wish they'd release it already

• @"Paul Pederson" said:
    Sitting at a bar in Grapevine Texas refreshing the page over and over and over.

make sure you use a different name on tab

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Maybe going to an animal shelter and having a visit with the animals could have calming effects.

115 karma

It's March 1 already here, hope they release it already :/

• cstrobelcstrobel Alum Member
    228 karma

@lsatplaylist I riffed off your idea and laced a blanket with catnip...kitty hasn't left my lap

903 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    Maybe going to an animal shelter and having a visit with the animals could have calming effects.

My 7 pound little puppy Autumn has been doing her best. She's an old bear, had her since Nov 2004, today she has done nothing but give kisses. She knows. She's my bear, she's my buddy. I got her for my wife when we got married and she turned out to be my best friend

edited March 2018 116 karma

Another day in waiting...

• @Golden54 said:
    Another day in waiting?

With ya

1501 karma

I.cannot.sleep

edited March 2018 115 karma

-virtual hugs-

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    I.cannot.sleep

729 karma

All of my apps are sent. What if I just deleted the email with my score... never checked it. Just waited on decisions. Hmmmm

• debs1121debs1121 Alum Member
    59 karma

@olioliber said:
    All of my apps are sent. What if I just deleted the email with my score... never checked it. Just waited on decisions. Hmmmm

Hahahahaha that's the best idea EVER!!!! Already sent my apps as well and don't know if I can even look at the scores when they come out.

@olioliber said:

You received your score? I have one more application to send and it's my number 1...

Oh what if lol I'm so anxious for score release :neutral:

1501 karma

Just got an email from LSAC as a reminder to complete the survey that I already did. My hopes got so high when I saw LSAC emailing me!! :(

• flaniganjdan2flaniganjdan2 Alum Member
    18 karma

Lol I just got the same email too and rushed here to respond. I'm assuming that means they're very close to releasing scores. I say tomorrow so everyone can either celebrate a good score over the weekend or drink their sorrows away.

116 karma

Checking LSAC like no tomorrow; pure torture :neutral:

116 karma

Well I give up, I just hung up with LSAC and I don't think they're releasing our scores tomorrow because of the recent test :neutral: