Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Difficulty of individual sections

Brian_LSATBrian_LSAT Yearly Member
in General 232 karma

In my LSAT analytics I’m able to see the difficulty (on a scale of one to five) of individual sections that I’ve taken as PTs and graded. Is there any way to see that information for individual sections that I have taken as PTs or graded?

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited May 2018 1804 karma

Could you please clarify your question a little bit? It sounds like you want to know a way to see information that you can see already.

• Brian_LSATBrian_LSAT Yearly Member
    232 karma

@FixedDice Typo! I’m looking to see this info for individual sections that I haven’t taken as PTs or graded. So if I’ve taken PT68 and graded it, I see the difficulty of each section under LSAT Analytics. If I’m just using PT69 for individual section drilling (and don’t want to mess up my analytics), I’d like to be able to find that info.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited May 2018 1804 karma

Not to my knowledge. I never tried to find out how, as it defeats a big reason for taking PTs. Maybe @akistotle or @studentservice might be able to prove me otherwise...?

• Return On InferenceReturn On Inference Alum Member
    503 karma

You can just submit a blank scantron, go to your analytics to see the section difficulty, and then delete the exam off of your analytics.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Hi @Brian_LSAT !

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to see it. You have to put a PT into the Analytics to see the section difficulty.

@"Return On Inference" said:
    You can just submit a blank scantron, go to your analytics to see the section difficulty, and then delete the exam off of your analytics.

This is what I do too!

• Brian_LSATBrian_LSAT Yearly Member
    232 karma

@akistotle said:

Hi @Brian_LSAT !

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to see it. You have to put a PT into the Analytics to see the section difficulty.

@"Return On Inference" said:

This is what I do too!

I will do that, thank you!