Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I go about utilizing LG study resources?

JohnnyKarateJohnnyKarate Member
in Logic Games 157 karma

So I am just finishing up the LR section right now and looking forward to moving on to LG. I have the LG Study Bible by Powerscore, and some people have suggested that I read/work through that, then come back to 7sage to brush up on weak areas and watch the game review videos. Should I try this method, or should I stick to watching all the 7sage core course videos? How have you guys done it?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

I'd just stick with 7Sage. Powerscore and 7Sage teach pretty different approaches, so much of what you would learn through Powerscore would need to be unlearned to transition to 7Sage methodologies. 7Sage is much better, so I say just start with it from the beginning.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Also, the LG lessons on here are excellent.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

7sage is known for it's LG method and I personally find their idea of breaking games down into either "sequencing" or "grouping" games much easier to comprehend as opposed to creating multiple different categories that just combined the two. I find it so weird that 7sage is so well known for its video explanations for games yet not the actual lessons that the explanations are based on.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I would stick to 7 sage and would foolproof games 1-35 right after you finish the core curriculum if I were you. I used Powerscore which was fine before 7 sage, but some of their methods are different(and not really compatible) and since eventually you will find yourself relying on 7 sage explanation videos you might as well start with the good stuff.