Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relevant PT’s for Current LG’s

jzzravenjzzraven Alum Member
in General 140 karma

When people mention that current LG’s have some tougher/funkier games more akin to older PT’s, which range of PT’s are they referring to (i.e. 30’s, 40’s, etc)? If there’s another thread on this, please point me in the right direction!

Thanks!!

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

I also am curious to know people's opinions on this.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

More like 1-20.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited May 2018 3072 karma

Yeah, the atypical games come in the first 20 PTs, might be just the first 15. Can't remember exactly.

On my official exam (PT80) I had a game I genuinely thought was an older game from the first 20 PTs. It wasn't identical but it was extremely similar, right down to the inferences.

That won't always happen but the reason you should familiarize yourself with every single LG is because in doing so you train your brain to recognize patterns. You do the same thing in LR/RC but the patterns on those sections are not as readily apparent as patterns in LG. Still, just like the deja vu I experienced on my official LG, I also could have sworn that I had seen some of the new LR on my official exam before.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited May 2018 1804 karma

The first 10-20. See the Question Bank Logic Games section, and click "Misc." You should be able to see that the first 10 or so had an unusually high number of unusual games. Their successors had some weird games as well though.

• jzzravenjzzraven Alum Member
    140 karma

Thanks everyone!